New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i think it's better that you list down the major things you want to have in your car, then rate them one by one, it's easier to determine something in terms of numerical value right? the choice with the highest rating of course is the one you will choose...
    for example, which feature in a car is most important to you... looks, power, fuel economy, safety, comfort & convenience, stability, craftmanship, etc... then give equivalent weight percentage to each of them, adding them up should be equal to 100%, then rate the 2 cars according to the features you had defined with values from 0 to 100 (0 being the lowest and 100 being the highest), multiply each with the equivalent weight percentage, then add them up! whichever got the highest point is the car you will choose!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kpdlr
    i have the same dilemma, but then sabi ng karamihan rav4 daw talaga...i guess medyo may bias kasi babae daw ako, hindi daw bagay fortuner sa babae...nyer! is this true? 4x2 rav4..ok ba yun? i really don't intend to buy any 4x4s...
    In your particular case, the Fortuner may look more like a mom-mobile. Not unless you are a mom already.

If you've got 1.4 something million, the RAV4 4x2 is for you. Be aware though that its still overpriced.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
need help! fortuner or rav 4?