New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hi, im looking for a second hand car that will fit my budget and needs. my budget is 300k, looking for an automatic car, maybe you can help me in deciding what brand to look for, considering my tight budget. I prefer a reliable, low maintenance and low gas consuming car. thanks folks!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Honda jazz 2005 model. Hanap ka nung walang issue sa CVT.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I wouldn't be recommending the Jazz because the CVT will give you lots of problems in the long run despite the excellent fuel economy and performance. The 1st generation Jazz's equipped with traditional A/T are the converted units from Cagayan. So if you are sure of the quality of conversion and are not concerned with resale value, those are the ones you may want to get. Or, if the ubiquity is OK with you, you can get a 2003 Vios for around 350k. If you don't mind it being an old model, the Honda City Type-Z VTEC fits your budget, is very economical and packs quite a punch.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    +1 to GTi's recommendation. But between both, cost of maintenance (mainly availability and cost of parts), the Vios would have a slight edge. Eitherway, you're safe.

In addition, since you're buying a secondhand unit, maintenance history is a must. Check the maintenance booklet. Value for Money is achieved if there is a good balance of acquisition price and good vehicle maintenance.

Good luck!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Toyota Corolla 1.8L SE-G

Baby Altis for short.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by etakretep25 View Post
    Hi, im looking for a second hand car that will fit my budget and needs. my budget is 300k, looking for an automatic car, maybe you can help me in deciding what brand to look for, considering my tight budget. I prefer a reliable, low maintenance and low gas consuming car. thanks folks!!!
    Sakto tong thread para sakin. I'm also looking for a 2nd hand car with 300K to 350K budget. Sa mga nakikita ko sa adds ang pasok dito are Toyota and Honda from early 2000's.

Ano dapat icheck pag magpupurchase ng 2nd hand?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Check mo kung carnapped o hinde. Pacheck mo sa TMG.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *GTi-Kahit ba kumpleto yung casa service records, hindi parin advisable bumili ng jazz na CVT ?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    hi,

bgo lng po ako dito. advisable po b ang nissan exalta 2000-2003? 200k po sn ang budget ko.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hindi kasi nagtetext-speak ka eh ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Need help in finding a second hand car