New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Performance-wise and everything on paper, the Sorento wins. Practicality, cheapness et.al, the Crosswind takes the #1 spot. Very easy to maintain. No frills vehicle. Runs on dirty diesel and can take more than hundreds of thousand kilometers without breaking down as long as proper maintenance is done.

Frankly, on a newbie car owner, the Crosswind is a perfect choice.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Kung local Sorento unit mas ok pa pero in this case Crosswind.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    all of their comments were true.
    but to tell you frankly it doesnt matter on what people say,it really depends on your needs and satisfaction and no matter what is your decision always remember NO REGRETS make the best decision for yourself not for somebody or who else there that are not involve to be w/you when you drive your ride. =)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    btw we have the 2010 sportivo xmax so far wala naman problem.
    we bought it last march this year tapos naging problem lng is that di nag ffunction yung powerlock sa rear door sa right side. di pa kmi nkapunta sa casa but for sure under warranty pa yun medjo bz lng tlga kaya yun.
    but to tell you honestly isuzu phil today are very outdated i mean they're engines were too old wala improvement sa safety features eso. in xwind cars kaya if you choose to have the xwind pra ka na ring bumili ng bago sa isuzu dahil walang pinagbago sa makina nito at advantage p nito is that its SUPER EASY to maintain at mura ang parts and services except sa casa. anyways if sa sorento ka you'll have more powerful engine but sad to say malimit lng parts nyan dito sa pinas and i think its more expensive to maintain but if you have no financial issues go for sorento im sure mas magand ang ride kaysa xwind. in the end its your decision,i hope may na itulong ko sa iyo =)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    btw we have the 2010 sportivo xmax
    we bought it last march this year tapos naging problem lng is that di nag ffunction yung powerlock sa rear door sa right side. di pa kmi nkapunta sa casa but for sure under warranty pa yun medjo bz lng tlga kaya yun.
    but to tell you honestly isuzu phil today are very outdated i mean they're engines were too old walang improvement sa safety features esp in xwind variants accessories lng ang bago wala man lng abs,ebd,airbags,traction control. kaya if you choose to have the xwind pra ka na ring bumili ng bago sa isuzu dahil walang pinagbago sa makina nito at advantage p nito is that its SUPER EASY to maintain at mura ang parts and services except sa casa. anyways if sa sorento ka you'll have more powerful engine but sad to say malimit lng parts nyan dito sa pinas and i think its more expensive to maintain but if you have no financial issues go for sorento im sure mas maganda ang ride ng sorento kaysa xwind. in the end its your decision,i hope may na itulong ko sa iyo =)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i agree with what everyone said. i'd go with the crosswind if you want a worry free car, cheap to maintain and great FC. kahit magasgasan yan o mag karon ng dent ok lang, you won't have to worry about picking a good parking spot kahit san mo park di ka kakabahan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need help choosing Sorento or Croswind