Quote Originally Posted by laeloren View Post
    hello!

i need your help guys.

I'm looking at a
    second hand 2005 Peugeot 206cc 12k km. or
    Bnew 2009 Honda Jazz
    Bnew Limited Edition Vios
    Bnew Toyota Yaris

Ang gusto ko sana ay sporty style gaya ng Peugeot, or basta 2-door kaso, sabi ng dad ko eh mahirap sa piyesa.. etc etc... kaya daw mag bnew nalang...

I need sana eh yung maliit lang since I'm a new driver..

Any suggestions?
    Salamat po.

Any suggestions?
    Jazz and Yaris ang vote ko. Although mas gusto ko yung Jazz.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    get the Yaris

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Tama si sir Lui. Get the i10. Good startup car, with the best industry warranty. Easy to maneuver, easy to park, economical.

Pero if you really like to spend a little more, I'm with Niky for the Suzuki Swift. Maybe the new Aveo hatch will also be a good choice.
    I'd go for the Picanto. Not as cheap as the i10 but seems to be a better car inside and out. In the very least, it has enough style & character points to get it beyond just a "cheap-to-buy" & "economical-to-run" car. It's also fun to drive as well if you are willing to push the little engine and tires to the limits of their performance envelope.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Car of a novice female teen....looks like a "college" car....sound and smells like a pre-owned 1.3 Honda Jazz AT for me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

The car looks cool naman.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jazz in fenk.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    swift at maganda din. meron na dating girl d2 humaba ung thread. ending focus ang binili

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Maraming salamat guys sa mga replies ninyo. Talagang malaking tulong sakin para mag decide... Tumba na ang pangarap ko mag-ka Peugeot 206cc..

I hope marami pang mag post. I enjoy reading each of your posts guys. Talagang very detailed at marami akong natutunan as a newbie.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    you could also try the cheaper with complete safety features chevy small cars

the aveo hatch and the aveo sedan.

my father has a peugeot 205xs. sarap i hataw, pero ang problem lang is parts talaga.. well, not that much, my dad manages to buy parts -as-per-sample... pero talagang dedication kapag ganung mga sasakyan,e...

madami tayong sub-compact dyan na worth looking, aside from the overatted toyotas and hondas. swift, mazda, aveo, getz/i20, picanto, i10, etc.....

and kung anu man makuha mo, wag ka padala sa kantsaw ng barkada, lalo na kung underated brands.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Need Advice:teen buying her first car