Hi! Need your advice and opinions regarding 3 cars. all manual tranny.
Ford Fiesta Trend 1.5 Hatchback
Kia Rio EX 1.4
Hyundai Accent 1.4 S

We already talked to different agents but we're still undecided on what to purchase. the car will be used on 50% highway drive and 50% city drive.

major concerns are:

Safety
fuel consumption
Maintenance and reliability
power & performance
space and also looks.

Ford Fiesta is the top choice, interior and exterior is nice. but upon seeing the unit in flesh, i was kinda disappointed on the backseat and it's legroom. I'm also concerned on passenger comfort.

Kia Rio EX has Decent looks and impressive interior IMO. 6 speed tranny is a plus especially on highway drives. But I'm afraid of knocking issues since Rio still uses the old Gamma engine. ( same with the previous accent that has knocking issues) though I haven't heard any knock knock issues with this car. Rio is also spacious ( at par with the accent)

Hyundai accent S is "pogi" among the three IMO. The accent also has the most features. 6 speed is also a good deal. Its like a mini elantra. hehe. it also uses the newer kappa engine if i'm not mistaken so that means no more knocking issues na ba?

Right now we're more inclined with the rio.

PS. I did not include the vios because we already have one. we want to try something different. but It's really one hella reliable car. No Doubt. 39K kms on a 1year 7months car is no joke hehe. hands down.

so which is which? Your inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks!