New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bluish silver! maganda sana black kaso hirap i-maintain

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    [SIZE=3]maintenance factor: go for bluish silver.. as what most tsikoteers have mentioned, its much more painstaking to maintain a black car.. imo, this is inevitably true and transcends personal taste..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]head-turning factor: go for black.. again, as what most tsikoteers have mentioned, more "pogi points" goes to black but of course, the bluish silver can also hold its own.. on the other hand, this i believe is more of personal taste..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]my choice between the two: bluish silver.. tamad ako mag-linis eh[/SIZE] :aray:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I agree, it is more of a personal choice.

If it is for everyday casual use, then i'd go for bluish silver.- Less maintenance.

But if it is for executive function, then i'll go for black.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Me, finally decided to go with the Bluish Silver. More safe and for continuity of color blue from inside and outside. .. aside from the fact that Black was not immediately available and bluish silver was available already. No regrets... I'm happy with it.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    Black pa din!
    ehehe... :ditto:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by otogi View Post
    Me, finally decided to go with the Bluish Silver. More safe and for continuity of color blue from inside and outside. .. aside from the fact that Black was not immediately available and bluish silver was available already. No regrets... I'm happy with it.
    congratulations!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
need advice: black or bluish silver