New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    guys, i need your advice. my friend is planning to buy a new car (honda civic 1.8S). he's choosing between black or bluish silver color. what are the pros & cons of these colors (like maintenance, safety, etc.). TIA.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, pareho lang yan maintenance wise.
    but my personal choice would be bluish silver para medyo kakaiba.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If safety (visibility) and maintainance is a concern then the bluish silver is the color to choose without doubt. Black is less visible at night, absorbs heat during the day and is more susceptible to scratches and dirt being visible. What's nice with black lang is when it's clean and shiny... ganda.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Me too, Im interested with this question.
    What would you choose (overall consideration), Bluish Silver or Black? why?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    black color ..
    parang nakakatakot na ito sa Civic lalo sa nag yari kay sis Devin sa FD niya ibang brand na lang car pwede.

between black and bluish silver...

Sa bluish silver na

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bluish silver, or white, even. Both easier to maintain... but white stands out as a proper "Honda Color". White tends to mask scratches, even though it gets dusty easily.

And a lot of people are buying silver now, so it would be nice to be a little different.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    If safety (visibility) and maintainance is a concern then the bluish silver is the color to choose without doubt. Black is less visible at night, absorbs heat during the day and is more susceptible to scratches and dirt being visible. What's nice with black lang is when it's clean and shiny... ganda.
    I agree , ganda sana ng black. Macho ang dating. First thing that enters my mind is this particular color each time I'll get a new car. Kaya lang yung visibility concern always gets in the way.

Silver Variants is a nice color. For me it's a "safe color".

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    a third option...pearl white mica! luscious! :cupidhit:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bluish silver, kahit maalikabok hindi halata.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On maintenance, black requires more TLC than bluish silver, as dirt and scratches are more obvious on black.

On safety, black is less visible at night/in the dark (i.e. parking).

On looks, bluish silver is more unique, but a well-maintained black will stand out in a crowd.

Personally, I'd get the black one.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
need advice: black or bluish silver