New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^You and me. Ako din nagandahan ako sa exterior looks ng Sta. Fe. Kailangan na lang malaman kung maganda ding imaneho?

ot ako sorry ha-- why not a forester?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Subaru? Hmmm... Di ba mahal maintenance by any chance tapos isa lang yung service center malayo pa sa amin.,..

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Subaru? Hmmm... Di ba mahal maintenance by any chance tapos isa lang yung service center malayo pa sa amin.,..
    ask ka sa subaruclub.ph any new car from the dealer mahal maintenance.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    from the looks lang, parang mas madaling idrive ang sta fe. the everest looks too long, dagdag pa yung externally mounted spare tire. ewan ko lang yung actual driving experience.

so for your parents, sta fe. but if I were to buy for myself, everest hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    If you want a can-go anywhere vehicle, the Everest is it.

If the vehicle duties are just as city slickers, the Sta. Fe is more refined and upscale.

I only got to ride in the Everest...for me, it has a tolerable but not "that" comfortable a ride.

The new Montero Sport will be an in-betweener.

BTW,why an SUV?....a van like the Starex or a spacious MPV like the Carnival (both in diesels) or even a Grandis would be more appropriate for the folks.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If I were you and I surmise that extra dough is not an issue. then I'd go with the Santa Fe..... Everest is bumpy....

6909:seehearspeak:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I really never thought about those vehicles since they seem to be people movers rather than utility vehicles. That is why I am now leaning to the Santa Fe since its puro city driving lang naman and definitely no off-roads

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I really never thought about those vehicles since they seem to be people movers rather than utility vehicles. That is why I am now leaning to the Santa Fe since its puro city driving lang naman and definitely no off-roads
    People movers... yeah right.

If you want people movers, why not consider the Carnival SWB?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yun na nga I am not looking for people movers because Gerbo was suggesting looking at Carnival and Starex. I want a vehicle that is just a bit more versatile than a sedan for them kinda like a Revo. But this time I wanna give them something more refined, the Revo is just too barbaric

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
For my parents: Ford Everest or Hyundai Santa Fe?