New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    honestly lang din, can innova/fuzion be in this segment???or are they still Asian utility vehicles??

disclaimer: just a question, not want to start a flame...but just something to talk about.

AFAIK, classified na po ang Innova as MPV... not sure though on the Fusion.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa local vans, gusto ko talaga yung Grand Starex HVX (gray market) kahit stock ok na. O kaya HiAce Super Grandia basta naka 18" Volk Racing TE37 rims.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    honestly lang din, can innova/fuzion be in this segment???or are they still Asian utility vehicles??

disclaimer: just a question, not want to start a flame...but just something to talk about.
    Palagay ko yes. It's kinda obvious kasi there's a lower variant in the Avanza PLUS koknti lang naman ang sakay ng Innova.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    my favorite vehicle for this segment is the current Toyota Previa
    same here..TOYOTA PREVIA and hiace super grandia

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    For me, Hyundai's CRDi Starex will top my list.

Power + fuel efficiency + functionality = Best value for your money!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    my first choice supposed to be a Chevrolet Zafira, which is for me a very nice MPV, price of the 2nd hand well maintained 2006 model is less than 400 thousand which is considerably a good buy, unfortunately the problem is the availability of parts and fuel consumption...

second choice is the Honda Odyssey, surplus model which sells for less than 300 thousand but i have doubt with regard to the quality of conversion...

finally, the Hyundai Matrix CRDi which i ended up with. cost more than the first two but in the end i'm quite satisfied. because first of all the car is frugal, more frugal than my current LPG powered Optra, secondly its very spacious (just fold up the back seat) and finally its very nimble, easily zip around in traffic...

by the way Chevrolet Optra and Hyundai Matrix is designed by the famous Pininfarina, the same one's who designs Ferrari's...

Last edited by chuaed; October 31st, 2007 at 08:17 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about mitsu grandis?

maganda rin kasi....interior looks good as well

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I'm also in the market for a Van/MPV. So far, I'm leaning toward the Kia Carnival/New Starex. Kung kasama wagon, I also like the suzuki esteem -- gandang ganda ako -- parang Volvo ang dating! Kaya lang konti lang sakay kaya out siya.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    for me, its the hyundai grand starex crdi 9 seater, second choice is the kia carnival ex short wheel base...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    my first choice supposed to be a Chevrolet Zafira, which is for me a very nice MPV, price of the 2nd hand well maintained 2006 model is less than 400 thousand which is considerably a good buy, unfortunately the problem is the availability of parts and fuel consumption...

second choice is the Honda Odyssey, surplus model which sells for less than 300 thousand but i have doubt with regard to the quality of conversion...

finally, the Hyundai Matrix CRDi which i ended up with. cost more than the first two but in the end i'm quite satisfied. because first of all the car is frugal, more frugal than my current LPG powered Optra, secondly its very spacious (just fold up the back seat) and finally its very nimble, easily zip around in traffic...

by the way Chevrolet Optra and Hyundai Matrix is designed by the famous Pininfarina, the same one's who designs Ferrari's...

I didn't know the Matrix was an MPV ... ilan sakay niya bro? Eh yung Zafira ilan sakay?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
MPV(Multi-Purpose Vehicles)/Vans Comparo Thread