New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    since wala halos gaano na pinoy na pumapansin sa segment na to, tignan natin kung ilan sasagot...

this thread is for comparison of MPVs/vans..brand-new, local or LOCALLY-AVAILABLE imported model, old model, converted, basta MPV/van...which is/are your pick and why?

no posting of SUVs/AUVs, cars, trucks.. all MPVs/vans lang..

samples of MPVs:

kia carnival, kia carens, mitsubishi grandis, hi-ace, urvan, L300/L400/delica, matrix, E-series, mazda MPV, etc...

too many models to post a poll,e...basta multi-purpose vehicles/vans lang...

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Sa 'kin Vauxhaul/Opel Zafira, halos singhaba lang ng saloon car at flat yong floor pag folded ang seats. Kaso di yata masyadong gusto yan sa Philippines.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well sa local.....

I like the new Hi-ace...although quite pricey....hehehe

so I would settle for the APV....cute kase and can comfortably seat 8 pax....for almost half the price of the Hiace....

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    my favorite vehicle for this segment is the current Toyota Previa

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmmm... MPV? Pwede ba wagon nyan?

I'll take a Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo Estate

Its a car that can beat all other cars, even new cars on the million miles to come.
    Last edited by drey; October 27th, 2007 at 11:43 AM.
    iam3739.com

pwede na din pasok ang wagon...teka, isip isp....pero not cSUVs

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well sa mga nasakyan ko na na MPV's....my top choice so far is a toss up between Toyota Alphard and Nissan Elgrand.....

fantastic ride and those two beauties can run so fast....the amenities and gadgets inside are quite good as well...hehehehe

I remember riding in an Alphard two months ago in one of my travels in China....we are cruising at a speed of 160-180Kmh......no sweat at all......ride was very comfortable and I dont feel that we are travelling that fast, until you look outside the window and noticed that you are passing almost every vehicle hehehehe....actually we are trying to catch up on the Elgrand in front of us (part of our group) that is travelling almost 200Kmh that seems to be just cruising around........we travel around 5 hrs non stop to our destination......no back-ache and dizziness....a very comfortable ride indeed..... too bad I cant drive these vehicles I want to try these MPV's myself....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    My pick is the one that started the MPV craze in the philippines: the Innova
    It's now as ubiquitous as the tamaraw FX it sought to replace.

It wouldn't win any speed or luxury awards, but it's not a slouch, and the ride isn't as bad as leaf-springed AUV.

barring problems with the D-4D, it really functions well as a family vehicle.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    for me is also Innova but not on the list of thread starter,pero okay din yong Mazda Premacy.

honestly lang din, can innova/fuzion be in this segment???or are they still Asian utility vehicles??

disclaimer: just a question, not want to start a flame...but just something to talk about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
MPV(Multi-Purpose Vehicles)/Vans Comparo Thread