New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 341
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,959
    #61
    if we were to avoid patronizing 0 or 1 safety rating vehicles, many of us will have to walk to school or the office.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 10th, 2018 at 11:46 AM.

  2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    #62
    wala akong panahong makipagtawaran


  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,959
    #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    wala akong panahong makipagtawaran

    well, i don't think it is tawading season right now, either.
    so, when is the promised delivery date?

  4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    #64
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Pero wala daw pila sa kahit anong variant nung nagtanong ako dito sa manila casa?

    Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk
    walang pila sir marami lang talagang aanga-angang buyer ng Toyota dito sa norte

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,506
    #65
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if we were to avoid patronizing 0 or 1 safety rating vehicles, many of us will have to walk to school or the office.
    Exactly. Remember the buying profile of most cheap cars - most are first-time car buyers.

    Kung galing ka sa jeep or UV Express na walang safety features, just having seatbelts is already a big step up.

    And speaking of seatbelts, those safety ratings are based on the assumption that all passengers are wearing their seatbelts. Ilang % lang ba ang nagsusuot ng rear seatbelts? Passenger seatbelts nga hindi pa 100% compliant.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,959
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    walang pila sir marami lang talagang aanga-angang buyer ng Toyota dito sa norte
    "xpander country up there?"

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,959
    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    And speaking of seatbelts, those safety ratings are based on the assumption that all passengers are wearing their seatbelts. Ilang % lang ba ang nagsusuot ng rear seatbelts? Passenger seatbelts nga hindi pa 100% compliant.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    strangely, my grocery bags do.
    my passengers, do not.

  8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, i don't think it is tawading season right now, either.
    so, when is the promised delivery date?
    They can deliver the Rush in one week and the xpander this June.

  9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    #69
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "xpander country up there?"
    toyota and mitsu country dok

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    809
    #70
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    Hello guys,

    Being a potential first time car owner, please enlighten me on how reliable and critical this NPAC safety test is as I am torn between Rush and Xpander.

    Xpander rating VS Rush rating

    Adult occupant: 39.08 vs 43.25
    Child Occupant: 18.69 vs 21.33
    Safety Assist: 13.89 vs 19.44

    Xpander 4 star only while Rush is 5 star.

    Is this a deal breaker?

    Thanks for the info!
    a 1 star difference in safety rating should never be a big deal breaker in buying a car.

    its like the insurance policy you will get for that car. its good that its there when something bad happens to you and the car but sometimes you never get to use it the whole time you own the car.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush