New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 341
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,631
    #31
    What I like about the Rush is the drivetrain layout (front engine, RWD).

    Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    What I like about the Rush is the drivetrain layout (front engine, RWD).

    Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk
    it has the inherent transmission tug/jerk for the automatic. toyota never fixed this..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,589
    #33

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    215
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Clearly Xpander is marketing for MPV.

    Rush is somewhat new. Semi-MPV Semi-SUV
    Think it is right to be called entry level SUV. Somehow a big risk from Toyota. They know 7 seats lower variant cannot compete with Xpander in indonesia thats why they put a 5 seater to bargain more on SUV profile. Will it eat the sales of vitara/ecosport looks likely but time will tell

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    it has the inherent transmission tug/jerk for the automatic. toyota never fixed this..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Can you elaborate on this? I drive my brother's Vios A/T. Wala naman akong napapansin na ganun. Is it for certain speeds? Is there a fix?

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Can you elaborate on this? I drive my brother's Vios A/T. Wala naman akong napapansin na ganun. Is it for certain speeds? Is there a fix?
    iba yun 4sp rwd transmission sa 4sp fwd transmission.

    FOCUS

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Can you elaborate on this? I drive my brother's Vios A/T. Wala naman akong napapansin na ganun. Is it for certain speeds? Is there a fix?
    I think he was referring to the fortuner sir.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    I think he was referring to the fortuner sir.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk
    rush and avanza: 4sp rwd

    FOCUS

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,678
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Can you elaborate on this? I drive my brother's Vios A/T. Wala naman akong napapansin na ganun. Is it for certain speeds? Is there a fix?
    sa RWD drive mas ramdam mo yung "tug" ng transmission when engaged to D or engine braking lalo na malaki yung play ng differential. unlike sa FWD na naka incorporate yung differential sa transmission mas less yung "tug" when engaging D or engine braking unless sira yung mga engine support mo

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    sa RWD drive mas ramdam mo yung "tug" ng transmission when engaged to D or engine braking lalo na malaki yung play ng differential. unlike sa FWD na naka incorporate yung differential sa transmission mas less yung "tug" when engaging D or engine braking unless sira yung mga engine support mo
    Pero mahal pag nasira yung FWD? Saka yung handling?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush