New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 341
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    89
    #21
    as i understand xpander is not coming out with a diesel variant. at first i thought it was to replace the adventure. rush kaya may plano mag diesel? avanza kasi wala din diesel

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by alv555 View Post
    as i understand xpander is not coming out with a diesel variant. at first i thought it was to replace the adventure. rush kaya may plano mag diesel? avanza kasi wala din diesel
    wala bro.

    Honda BRV and Suzuki Ertiga. both might get diesel eventually after they suffer sales losses because of these newer 7seaters..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    160
    #23
    Ha, I hope so too na magkaroon ng hit si brv and come back with a diesel variant. Pero I still doubt it, toyota and honda parin ng king and queen ng ph car industry. It will still be Rush and BRV at the top of sales.



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #24
    141nm *4000 vs 136nm *4200 rpm

    mivec sorta wins

  5. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    458
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    you mentioned you were suprised... Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Hehe I guess I meant bashers would be surprised since they're so used to seeing Toyota strip down features on our market.

    Anyway, just saw the topgearph Xpander test drive and Dinzo is full of praises for it. It does look very roomy. They didn't bother moving the handbrake lever to the driver's side. I'm not expecting FC to be any better than the BR-V with a CVT, that only gets 7-8km/l max on pure city driving.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by kreme View Post
    Ha, I hope so too na magkaroon ng hit si brv and come back with a diesel variant. Pero I still doubt it, toyota and honda parin ng king and queen ng ph car industry. It will still be Rush and BRV at the top of sales.



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    anong tanong sino queen, Honda owners will make angal angal

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #27
    Exciting itong segment with the 2 upcoming cars.
    I suggest that the title should include the brv and ertiga.
    A few months na lang and head-on collision lahat ng 7-seater small mpvs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Exciting itong segment with the 2 upcoming cars.
    I suggest that the title should include the brv and ertiga.
    A few months na lang and head-on collision lahat ng 7-seater small mpvs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    next gen ertiga and next gen brv? or old gens? i havent seen the spy photos of the next gen brv but its a topic in indonesia.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,040
    #29
    Anong segment na ito? Parang avanza?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Anong segment na ito? Parang avanza?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Soccer mom for asians.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush