New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Pero Between vitara and rush/expander, vitara is better? advantage lang yata ng rush/expander is they can haul 7 passengers and space...

althought may space ang vitara which is the same as civic/altis bah?

Also, in terms of power to weight ratio mas angat si vitara compared to rush/expander i think...

Hehehe... ni cocompare ko lang which is among the 3 is bang for the buck if I’m looking for 1.2M matic car na medyo mataas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ang kupad ng vitara. Mas malakas pa ang xpander base on my test drive for both cars. Ewan ko ang rush. Di ko pa nadrive pero can we assume same sya sa avanza?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^^ Spend a bit more and get a Subaru XV. or Forester. There is an ongoing promo with the base XV and Forester offered at 1.3+M.

Or if you want 7 seats, get an Innova in either gas or diesel engine.

Walang distributor sa bohol... mahirap mag pms... Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush honda nga wala pa dun.. hehehe.. tnx sir egan...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    VIRAL!!!Uji tabrak Xpander VS Rush 2018 - YouTube
    Expander Weak on head on collision due to tunnel head light?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Look at this video where toyota rush is as big as toyota innova. Nakakaba ang FC neto sa stop and go traffic

So freakin true!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Xpander na,

Sent from my D2533 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Strictly in terms of looks - exterior, I personally prefer the Rush. The ‘baby Fortuner’ moniker is spot on, in terms of looks. First time buyers like me who know nothing about cars, will easily think it’s an “SUV”.

The Xpander’s exterior is an acquired taste. Personally, I don’t mind it, but I think the looks won’t age as well as the Rush.

In terms of the interior, para sa akin, it’s not even close. Xpander all the way. Everything is just better thought out. I don’t know if all Rush variants will have that off-white/cream accent, but I think it is just fugly. Looking at that part between the steering wheel and the driver’s door for example, just below the vent, it reminds me of a roll of toilet paper.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Sa external looks, mas sleek ang Rush.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Saw a new Xpander in our village last night, silver color. It does look big, more like the Space Gear or Fuzion.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Saw a new Xpander in our village last night, silver color. It does look big, more like the Space Gear or Fuzion.
    Malamang same FC too

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Is it better to upgrade to a Subaru Forester / XV than to choose these two? Around P200k+ additional since Subaru's on a promo right now.
    Basically, comes with better interior, engine and other features.