New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 341
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,958
    #141
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Look at this video where toyota rush is as big as toyota innova. Nakakaba ang FC neto sa stop and go traffic

    don't believe the eyes.
    look at the number specifications.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #142
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Look at this video where toyota rush is as big as toyota innova. Nakakaba ang FC neto sa stop and go traffic

    Mas maganda nissan terra OB. Terrahin ko na ba?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,555
    #143
    I have seen a few Rush on the road already. It looks like an Avanza on steroids. Looks lang ha.

    The red/maroon color looks like a safe choice. My wife is enticed of the overall outlook of the Rush but I had to be honest with her that an Altis is a much better choice for the same price.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #144
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Mas maganda nissan terra OB. Terrahin ko na ba?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

    sakyan mo muna sa casa kung type mo

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,675
    #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I have seen a few Rush on the road already. It looks like an Avanza on steroids. Looks lang ha.

    The red/maroon color looks like a safe choice. My wife is enticed of the overall outlook of the Rush but I had to be honest with her that an Altis is a much better choice for the same price.
    Pero if ang choices is Altis vs vitara? Ano kaya?
    And is vitara more of a second choice to altis/civic than rush/expander?

    Gulo bah? Hehe
    Is vitara > rush/expander when compared to altis/civic for comfort, power,price?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,555
    #146
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Pero if ang choices is Altis vs vitara? Ano kaya?
    And is vitara more of a second choice to altis/civic than rush/expander?

    Gulo bah? Hehe
    Is vitara > rush/expander when compared to altis/civic for comfort, power,price?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry dude, if given a choice between an Altis/Civic or a Vitara, Id still pick the Altis/Civic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,219
    #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sorry dude, if given a choice between an Altis/Civic or a Vitara, Id still pick the Altis/Civic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree with Egan.

    You have to drive it to see know and feel the difference.

    Nothing beats global models. Although i'm not sure if they released the vitara in NA and EU.

    Also, i noticed that global models tend to be more " refined " as opposed to their APAC only models.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,675
    #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sorry dude, if given a choice between an Altis/Civic or a Vitara, Id still pick the Altis/Civic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pero Between vitara and rush/expander, vitara is better? advantage lang yata ng rush/expander is they can haul 7 passengers and space...

    althought may space ang vitara which is the same as civic/altis bah?

    Also, in terms of power to weight ratio mas angat si vitara compared to rush/expander i think...

    Hehehe... ni cocompare ko lang which is among the 3 is bang for the buck if Im looking for 1.2M matic car na medyo mataas...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,555
    #149
    ^^^ Spend a bit more and get a Subaru XV. or Forester. There is an ongoing promo with the base XV and Forester offered at 1.3+M.

    Or if you want 7 seats, get an Innova in either gas or diesel engine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    786
    #150
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Agree with Egan.

    You have to drive it to see know and feel the difference.

    Nothing beats global models. Although i'm not sure if they released the vitara in NA and EU.

    Also, i noticed that global models tend to be more " refined " as opposed to their APAC only models.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Global model ang vitara. It's one of the more popular small SUV in EU. The Vitara being sold here is made in Hungary.

Tags for this Thread

Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush