New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 341
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,653
    #111
    I stand corrected. Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    But the Rush is already feature packed for the price when compared to the competition. So the criticism towards Toyota for selling bare units was answered by this fully loaded Rush G.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #112
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    But the Rush is already feature packed for the price when compared to the competition. So the criticism towards Toyota for selling bare units was answered by this fully loaded Rush G.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Most probably due to the xpander outselling them in indonesia.
    Hope the full-features in the rush will become the norm in all their line-up as well


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,678
    #113
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Most probably due to the xpander outselling them in indonesia.
    Hope the full-features in the rush will become the norm in all their line-up as well


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Saw the Xpander at slex today from batangas..mga 6 units yung karga sa truck

  4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    157
    #114
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Saw the Xpander at slex today from batangas..mga 6 units yung karga sa truck
    Mukhang eto na sila sa wakas.
    Agent called me to confirm my reservation last Apr. 30.
    From last week of June, pwede na daw maging 1st week of June madeliver yung unit.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    215
    #115
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    Mukhang eto na sila sa wakas.
    Agent called me to confirm my reservation last Apr. 30.
    From last week of June, pwede na daw maging 1st week of June madeliver yung unit.
    Nabawasan kasi sales ng Xpander last month sa Indonesia. From 7400 to 7079. Mukang lumalaban Avanza sa discounts. Possible may extra units na madedeliver satin since 2nd country tyo sa sales ng Xpander


    Indonesia best-selling cars in April 2018:

    1. Mitsubishi Xpander sold 7,097 units

    2. Toyota Avanza 6,917 units

    3. Daihatsu Xenia 2.941 units

    4. Honda Mobilio 2,796 units

    5. Suzuki Ertiga 1,894 units.

    6. Wuling Confero S sold 782 units

    7. Suzuki APV 497 units

    8. Daihatsu Luxio 432 units.

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,506
    #116
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Saw the Xpander at slex today from batangas..mga 6 units yung karga sa truck
    Buti naman nagawan na nila ng paraan na may madeliver na. Araw araw na kong nakakakita ng Rush eh.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    157
    #117
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Buti naman nagawan na nila ng paraan na may madeliver na. Araw araw na kong nakakakita ng Rush eh.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Saw a Red Rush too in Makati.
    Malaki sya tingnan, Boss Jut.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #118
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Buti naman nagawan na nila ng paraan na may madeliver na. Araw araw na kong nakakakita ng Rush eh.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    saw two rushs today. mini suv ang dating talaga.

    FOCUS

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,191
    #119
    Eto magandang review...

    https://youtu.be/xaNeJBcaJsU

  10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    #120
    May nakita akong white expander sa daan kahapon nagsimula na yatang delivery.

Tags for this Thread

Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush