New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i used to be a car lover......but things change i want a 4x4pick up naman. please post your comments which is best in your own opinion. Strada or Ranger? ? ?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    on the two choices you made, strada. it is the best riding pick-up in its class, classy interior, nice looks and is powerful also. the only plus of the ranger is its powerful engine. why not consider the D-Max. or you can wait for the upcoming Hi-lux.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    consider isuzu D-MAX

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hi,

what's the word on the new toyota hilux, will it come before june 2004?

will the 4x2 be equipped with the 2.5L 16V CRDi diesel engine and 32 bit ECU?

i got specs from star-motoring malaysia.

thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap piyesa ng hilux po.. and... i dont like the new facia... parang naka-helmet na football player.. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap piyesa ng hilux? I thot toyota parts were the easiest to find will the new hilux be a facelifted version only or an all-new? any pics?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    We have both the strada and the ranger, bought on the same day. So far the strada has 165k kms on it and rides better than the ranger and with more amenities. The ranger on the other hand has only 50k kms on it at ayon nasa shop ngayon dahil biyak ang cylinder head. Go for the Strada. It looks better too!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ranger!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For the ride, go for Strada.
    For the pulling power, go for Ranger.
    I think (think lang di ko pa kasi nada-drive), both of them are capable sa offroad, although the Ranger has better review of offroading sa www.motioncars.com... but owners of Strada here can attest that this ride is also very capable sa offorad.

Ranger has larger truck bed, very basic sa interior, not like the Strada it is more pleasing inside.

OT. I have two of my friends having problem on the transmission of their Strada, na fix naman, pero sirain nga ba ang transmission ng Strada?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    if you have the dough, go for a d-max. but as for the two, it really depends on your taste. personally, i like both. but if you'll consider styling over performance, then get a strada perhaps. but if you want more muscle, go for a ranger instead-though it lacks the styling.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Strada or Ford Ranger