New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    palerider47::: What's the primary duty of your pickup? Do you plan to haul stuffs in it, do 4wheeling in the near future? The models you have compared have its own ups and downs.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ranger. powerful engine..good looks.

complete sa safety equipment. may ABS EBD and airbags.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't want to bash the dmax but as if now dyda me sa isuzu di engines nila kc d kaya ng engines yung poor diesel natin. i think the dmax ownrs will know wat i mean in a year or 2 wen ur injectors ****up.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me pala,
    overall strada nalang. luks better than the ranger n u won't have problems with parts kc 4d56 yan!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siyempre love thy own!

STRADA!!!
    pinaka magandang ride sa lahat ng pickups

baka gusto mo 2000 model with lotsa goodies
    contact woodfire dito din sa tsikot.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ako din, strada. parang kotse ang interior and ang ganda ng styling versus the ranger.

a lot say that the engine of the ranger is more powerful. that may be the case but i don't think that will make up for what it lacks in looks and comfort and interior amenities.

andy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ranger has LSD while Strada got audio setup.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I totally agree with Ungas! hehe It really depends on where your going to use your pickup.But then again, my vote goes to my own! hehe STRADA AKO! Sounds amenities all bang for the buck. Besides, you won't bring your newly bought ride off-roading right away right? Or I could be worng. :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mahal ba ang lockers para sa strada?

andy

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Air Lockers will generally cost around Php 50k irregardless of vehicle model.

Although there are mechanical lockers available from TJM and other reputable manufacturers.

Personally, its the Strada for me. The latest ones really look cool and the 4d56/matic combo will suit me just fine (I don't mind the slowness).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Strada or Ford Ranger