New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The MT Mirage G4 GLS sedan is priced at P668K, that's P80K more than the MT Mirage GLS hatchback.

If it's just city driving for your wife, the P588K Mirage GLS MT looks ok.
    or mirage g4 GLX. 578k

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    kung kaya naman ng budget ang vios, its really worth considering.. di ka magsisisi..

kung talagang kapos, mirage.. tanggalin mo na sa equation ang accent, kung ayaw mo sumakit ulo mo.. kung icconsider mo ang mirage sedan, mag-vios ka na lang din..

IMO, ang mga sub-compact cars eh best suitable talaga sa single.. yung tipong 1-2 lang talaga ang isasakay.. pero kung pampamilya, sedan talaga kailangan mo.. hinde mo matitipid sa gas ang comfort ng iyong ride...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Maganda din yun Avanza pampamilya na yun hindi mo na kelangan mag upgrade

pampagulo
    Last edited by Syuryuken; September 12th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Parang mas okay nga, kung Avanza.

Parang maliit nga ata yung Mirage kung may dalawang anak. Pero kung wala naman ng strollers, eh okay din naman na siguro.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Parang mas okay nga, kung Avanza.

Parang maliit nga ata yung Mirage kung may dalawang anak. Pero kung wala naman ng strollers, eh okay din naman na siguro.

If adults can fit at the back seat, i'm sure 2 kids wouldn't have a problem.
    Last edited by AG4; September 12th, 2013 at 09:21 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    The mirage will be fine for your needs sir. In case you would like a sedan, the vios is the best option.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I also recently purchased a car for my wife. Same purpose, sya mag dra drive, pang hatid sundo din. Initial choice was a mirage, fiesta and rio. Hanggang sa nauwi ako sa new gen Vios, 1.3E A/T to be specific. Wifey and I test drove the mirage, rio and fiesta and she ended up liking the fiesta. Since the fiesta already stretched our budget, we had to reconsider the city and accent and after test driving them both, she changed her mind and liked the city more. Nothing against the city but it was already due for a gen change, so I had to convince her that a new Vios was coming and when I showed her the picture, right then and there, she practically dragged me to the dealership to place a reservation...and with the help of tsikot and advise of expert tsikoteers, we bought it and on July 13, she got to bring it home at comment Nya, buti na Lang inantay natin, this is the car that I wanted. Putulin ko na, masyado na mahaba, nothing against the other cars, in their own right are great also, but looking at comments on the gen 2.5 Vios (eto lng reference ko that time, di pa available yung new Vios) and doing test drive as well as reading reviews and comments on tsikot on the other cars, Vios was the best fit for us.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    If adults can fit at the back seat, i'm sure 2 kids wouldn't have a problem.
    was actually talking about the other things you need to bring. Actually, pag adults nga, mas madali ipagkasya, kasi konti lang kelangan bitbitin. Kapag baby pa, strollers, bottles, at kung ano ano pa..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    was actually talking about the other things you need to bring. Actually, pag adults nga, mas madali ipagkasya, kasi konti lang kelangan bitbitin. Kapag baby pa, strollers, bottles, at kung ano ano pa..
    it is only when the kids are in college, when we can again think of getting small cars..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nucum79 View Post
    Magandang araw po... I am an OFW and have 2 young kids, it's the first time I will by a car, did my research and have come to 2 choice which is also dependent on my meager budget...

either a Mirage GLS MT or Accent 1.4 GL MT, my wife will be the one driving it as I am out the country for 5-7 months, mostly po pang hatid at sundo lang ng mga bata in our small city and maybe a few out of town trips yearly lang...

sa research ko medyo lamang sa features and safety ang Mirage, but the Accent is a 'sedan', which is gusto po ng misis ko...

sana po I can get a little more comparison for both, lalu na po sa mga mayroon ng dalawang kotse na ito so I can make the correct and logical desisyon po...

maraming salamat po in advance...
    If you don't need the warranty on the vehicle's major parts, those parts that are expensive to replace, I would go for the Accent. Otherwise I would stay away from Hyundai. Reason why can be found on horror warranty claims encountered by tsikoters on other threads here.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast