New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I don't think so. I have a Mirage hatch.

Boot is enough but the Eon can't be bigger, I attend a THP outreach and have seen boot sizes of Eon participants, my Mirage is bigger. But a sedan is still better. Mirage has starting issues, that is correct. I suggest you stay away if you don't like hassles. I personally would recommend the Mirage again only if Mitsu would initiate a recall to all Mirage affected. The customer initiated warranty coverage sucks!!!
    yeah. it's a silent recall daw.

anyway, the mirage interior is a little bit bigger than the 1st gen vios. the mirage gives me at least 14km/li on my Makati-Fairview route. That's including EDSA rush hour traffic. i think our 1st gen vios does at least 11km/li.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I don't think so. I have a Mirage hatch.

Boot is enough but the Eon can't be bigger, I attend a THP outreach and have seen boot sizes of Eon participants, my Mirage is bigger. But a sedan is still better. Mirage has starting issues, that is correct. I suggest you stay away if you don't like hassles. I personally would recommend the Mirage again only if Mitsu would initiate a recall to all Mirage affected. The customer initiated warranty coverage sucks!!!
    ah ok I stand corrected 235 for mirage and 215 liter boot for eon

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thanks guys, just today before I go back home, my wife went to mmc and they have the mirage g4 gls sedan available, its a little off the budget but we decided to take it, the dealer said we are the first in our province to have it. At the end it has everything I wanted in the mirage gls and its a sedan. Really excited...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    how about mirage GLS and accent crdi matic?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234