New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    i'll choose lancer. mas macho kaysa elantra. pang partying :D mas mura din

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hyundai was a purveyor of old Mitsubishi technology years ago. I personally still do not trust Korean products .. (my own opinions only)

I'd go for the Lancer. Form follows Function always gets it for me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I think this is the case with radical/modern designs. They seem to age easily, especially when a new model comes out.
    The new model has not been released. The Accent and Sonata are starting to look old already.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just with stock GTA 18 inch wheels:

or modify to your heart's desire...
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 9th, 2012 at 06:14 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mas spacious ba ang elantra?

Iba experience ko sa lancer,lahat ng sumasakay sa EX ko iisa sinasabi, "maluwag pala to!"

Mas pogi ba elantra?

yeah these are evos but to the untrained eye they all look the same!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Mas spacious ba ang elantra?

Iba experience ko sa lancer,lahat ng sumasakay sa EX ko iisa sinasabi, "maluwag pala to!"

Mas pogi ba elantra?

yeah these are evos but to the untrained eye they all look the same!
    i agree. espacially to girls. uy evo lancer! :D

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i had a korean car only once. and i still remember it well.. it was a learning experience..
    what i remember is that korean durability seems 10 years behind the japs'. and if i think of it that way, then i really shouldn't have any complaints.. some habits die hard..
    korean design can not be faulted, however. some of their current designs are simply gorgeous. even today, i find the late 90's pregio LS simply the most gorgeous ref van ever..
    today's lancer reminds me of a porcine anterior.. and the altis, a 60's phantom jet..
    my 83 centavos' worth..
    Last edited by dr. d; November 9th, 2012 at 07:50 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just for sheer looks... it is lancer for me.... I think I year or two from today, I will still turn my head on the lancer... I cannot say the same for the elantra though...

my own personal opinion though... beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i'll choose lancer. un kasi kinuha ko. bias. hehehe
    lalaki kasi ako kaya lancer. kung babae siguro ako baka elantra kinuha ko.

same lang naman laki ng lancer and elantra. komportable ung sakay sa likod. di ko lang matandaan yung size ng trunk ng elantra pero marami nagsasabi maliit yung trunk ng lancer. sa tingin ko maliit nga. mas malaki pa trunk ng honda city.

napansin ko lang mahina aircon ng elantra. kelangan isagad mo setting para lumamig agad.

with regards sa FC, average na nakukuha ko is 6km/l. 8km/l pinakamataas (base eto dun sa reading na nakikita ko sa instrument cluster ng sasakyan). sana tumaas pa FC ko once mapa 1 month maintenance ko na.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I had a 2008 GT 2.0 (GT is the version here in Middle East for Philippines' GTA) 3. The FC was about 5-6 km/l throughout my 2.5 years of ownership. Pogi sya at head-turner talaga. Nung mag-2 years old na xa, nagkaroon na ng kalampag sa rear right door na and then dumami na ng dumami considering magaganda and very smooth ang mga kalsada dito sa Bahrain. The trunk is really for crusing only since very limited ang space.
    When I had the chance of driving an Altis jan sa pinas on our vacation, napagtanto ko na maingay ang makina ng Ex kaya pagkabalik ko dito, binenta ko agad at pinalitan ng V6 3-liter Outlander (and to my surprise, mas matipid pa sa gas itong Outlander.)
    Body panels of Ex is so soft too na konting diin lang ay parang mayuyupi.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast