New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytherr View Post
    Have you considered the Eon po? Mas maliit po makina kaysa sa Mirage po. Maganda po Mirage, specifically the GLS variant po. Madami na po akong nakikitang Mirage sa daan. Mirage po sana ang first car ko po
    Eon has no A/T.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Resistor12 View Post
    just wait for the new ford Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost haha panis dito mga features ng mirage
    Wow. never heard of it. Kelan po kaya release niyan?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i have a new 2nd gen vios, 1 full tank molino to alabang will last up to 1 month. 88 pesos per day lang ang fuel cost ko. pero dahil minsan may lakad with family and friends worst ko is 12 days 1 full tank. running around 420~460 km per full tank. Masama pala loob ko pag 420 and below tinakbo ko in one full tank.

just to share with you, i went to punta fuego last saturday having 98km on my trip meter and 1 bar less from FT. i am already in alabang for two days with my trip meter at 315km and i still have 1/2 tank left.

so you can do the math to estimate. happy with my vios. i am not against any brand pero if you need a very reliable car with abundant parts anywhere you go, go for the vios.

BTW, reface lang ang gen3 pero IMHO everything is the same even the engine.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Dashboard is different already.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    My Mirage (CVT) just averages around 11km/l but that's pure city driving. Your route might yield significantly higher FC due to Daanghari's motoring condition. We also took the Mirage because our budget is 700k. All of the other nice choices are way above the budget. Another choice under the radar is the Toyota Yaris. With few haggles it might land on your budget. As you know, it's one of the not selling so well Toyota and thus, the discounts in this model is a bit higher than its siblings. It's something we overlooked 2 months ago. It is roomier and more powerful than the Mirage but it has a bit less features. Goodluck.

https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncorePhil
    Thanks for sharing. Is your mirage the GLS one? Have you experienced any problem? Sulit kasi si mirage unlike other compact cars.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    i have a new 2nd gen vios, 1 full tank molino to alabang will last up to 1 month. 88 pesos per day lang ang fuel cost ko. pero dahil minsan may lakad with family and friends worst ko is 12 days 1 full tank. running around 420~460 km per full tank. Masama pala loob ko pag 420 and below tinakbo ko in one full tank.

just to share with you, i went to punta fuego last saturday having 98km on my trip meter and 1 bar less from FT. i am already in alabang for two days with my trip meter at 315km and i still have 1/2 tank left.

so you can do the math to estimate. happy with my vios. i am not against any brand pero if you need a very reliable car with abundant parts anywhere you go, go for the vios.

BTW, reface lang ang gen3 pero IMHO everything is the same even the engine.

I also heard na sobang tipid po talaga ng vios. So what do you have? the 1.3G A/T? or M/T one? I hope na same lang sa ibang gen ng vios ang FC ng new one.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arvin_05 View Post
    I also heard na sobang tipid po talaga ng vios. So what do you have? the 1.3G A/T? or M/T one? I hope na same lang sa ibang gen ng vios ang FC ng new one.
    1.3G MT ako sir, pero konti lang FC difference ng manual sa matic. kung ako tatanungin mo my choices would be either vios or mirage. pero wait ka muna sa mirage kasi may mangilan ngilan na issue ata sa CVT (automatic transmission) pero covered naman ng warranty and mitsu is already fixing it already and check with other owners or mirage.

Pero just a reminder, CVT of the other car previously has no solution but to do a tedious replacement to standard AT from CVT hopefully sa mirage long term ang repair. but to be safe manual or the standard A/T.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by arvin_05 View Post
    He's not used to drive manual cars. Wala kasi kaming manual na sasakyan at hndi nagkaron. hehe. Pero marunong naman siya kaya lang I prefer for him to use matic para hindi na siya mahirapan or manibago and hindi ganon kalaki yung difference from GLX m/t sa GLS a/t so sayang yung features.
    You have a point so maybe mirage a/t will be number one on your list. If accent is not within the budget, ford eco boost will fit if below 700k is the SRP.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by E240 View Post
    You have a point so maybe mirage a/t will be number one on your list. If accent is not within the budget, ford eco boost will fit if below 700k is the SRP.
    i do not have anything against the brand pero medyo biase ako sa mga new models na hindi pa nagagamit locally, especially new everything mas ok pa nga kung reface lang eh.

some brands that i read here in tsikot found out that their gasoline engine have problem or knocking issues since 2012 (or 2011) which AFAIK, the company is not yet amenable to the defect. one of the owner succesfully change some components in the engine but still there is knocking issue.

During the time that oil prices skyrocketed, some manufacturers released CVT system which until today is a problem of most of its owners.

Mirage, despite having some problems with its CVT (though already solved by Mitsu) we still do not know if it is a long term fix, but i beleive and trusts Mitsu's reputation.

HTH, just my opinion and others might have feedback as well. i do not want to argue pero its just what i know, others feel free to comment. let us not start flame thread but be constructive.

|TIA

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    baka gusto nyo humabol sa outgoing vios, since outgoing na yan malaki na discount nyan. i have 2012 vios 1.3e, i average around 11km/l on a 40% province (molino blvd, coastal road) and 60% city (edsa and that darn aguinaldo highway corner molino blvd).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
mistubishi mirage, celerio, or the upcoming all-new vios 2014