New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Good day sirs.

I need to buy my son an economical car. Hes a student and he's driving from Alabang to Dasmarinas. So we need a car na sobrang tipid sa gas. Right now, were thinking of mirage, celerio and the upcoming vios 2014. As of now, I'm thinking of mirage over those two. With the price of 600+k, this car has a fully loaded features such as; push start button, touch screen entertainment system with GPS, USB ready, more legroom in the second row, and stylish interior. Im talking about the mirage GLS AT. Also, up to 700k lang bo ang busget namin.

So, before po ko bumili. I need your suggestions sirs para hindi kami magsisi sa huli. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Get him a manual transmission car. That gets you down to 580k for the fully-loaded Mirage, or allows you to budget for the base Rio 1.2 MT, the Accent 1.4 6AT or the new Vios 1.3.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    For me pag gusto nyo matipid talaga, mirage manual or accent crdi. Between the 2 i will go for the accent crdi hatchback. Why? Coz mas sulit mas malaki at sub compact di po mini ang category nya. About the vios ganda rin kasi all new yun lang wala pa po ako idea gaano about this car. Celerio sorry but medyo di ko type. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ TS says budget is up to 700T only.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Paki payuhan lang po si junior na huwag masyadong matuwa sa pag drive sa daang hari. Dami na naaksidente doon. Safety features should be a big consideration as well. Mirage sounds like a good idea. I'm from Alabang as well.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    ^^^ TS says budget is up to 700T only.
    Oh my bad. Sorry but anyway accent crdi is really good dagdag nga lang budget

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by E240 View Post
    For me pag gusto nyo matipid talaga, mirage manual or accent crdi. Between the 2 i will go for the accent crdi hatchback. Why? Coz mas sulit mas malaki at sub compact di po mini ang category nya. About the vios ganda rin kasi all new yun lang wala pa po ako idea gaano about this car. Celerio sorry but medyo di ko type. Thanks!
    He's not used to drive manual cars. Wala kasi kaming manual na sasakyan at hndi nagkaron. hehe. Pero marunong naman siya kaya lang I prefer for him to use matic para hindi na siya mahirapan or manibago and hindi ganon kalaki yung difference from GLX m/t sa GLS a/t so sayang yung features.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Have you considered the Eon po? Mas maliit po makina kaysa sa Mirage po. Maganda po Mirage, specifically the GLS variant po. Madami na po akong nakikitang Mirage sa daan. Mirage po sana ang first car ko po

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    just wait for the new ford Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost haha panis dito mga features ng mirage

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    My Mirage (CVT) just averages around 11km/l but that's pure city driving. Your route might yield significantly higher FC due to Daanghari's motoring condition. We also took the Mirage because our budget is 700k. All of the other nice choices are way above the budget. Another choice under the radar is the Toyota Yaris. With few haggles it might land on your budget. As you know, it's one of the not selling so well Toyota and thus, the discounts in this model is a bit higher than its siblings. It's something we overlooked 2 months ago. It is roomier and more powerful than the Mirage but it has a bit less features. Goodluck.

https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncorePhil

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
mistubishi mirage, celerio, or the upcoming all-new vios 2014