New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Guys salamat sa feed, finally I already made a reservation for Mirage GLS MT, pero bago ko yun ginawa nag punta muna ako sa lahat ng dealership para ma final check ko ang mga cars

here's my verdict:

Suzuki Swift 1.2 608k php - hindi ko nagustuhan, hindi push start wala yung mga toys gaya nung sa mirage and the interior feels cheap.

Brio: look's promising pero malakas ang gas nito tsaka ang tigas ng Door handles lahat ng model *_*. and the interior also feels cheap for a 700k price. Mas maliit siya kesa sa mirage.

Fiesta: Ang Mahal nung Low end di ko talaga type na wala yung mga toys mahalaga kasi sakin yung GPS para sa mga travels soon.

Wigo: Sobrang cheap. pero mukhang cheap talaga, pati interior and wala pang GPS yung LED display nya bibili ka pa ng card at lalagyan mo pa ng maps.

Finally Mirage: The best talaga I think you get more than what you payed for and wala pa ko nakikitang pangit na feedback kahit mag year end na looks stylish for me inside and out, performance base ok din base on my testdrive and feedbacks.

The "gay" dealer offered me 50k Discount + 2015 model registration+ visor+superblack tint etc.. since Out na ang 2015 model pero yung upgrades niya is led light indicators lang naman sa side mirror, ilaw sa hatch compartment and parang may apakan na plastic sa doorstep. tapos mas mahal ng 20k compared sa 2014 and 10k discount lang ma bibibigay so makukuha ko ang unit 580k+ lang kasama na ang lto + comprehensive insurance

What do you think guys sulit ba?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Maknae View Post

sometimes, the "real quality" of the car becomes evident only after a few years of use..
    something like longevity.. reliability.. long-term build quality.. the use (or non-use!!) of anti-rust coating or paint!

what's my guess? i don't know..

good luck.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    If you are sold with mirage. Then go for it. ikaw naman ang mag dridrive din.
    Btw, i have a glx mt. What i can say is matipid talaga sya sa gas.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Maknae View Post
    Guys salamat sa feed, finally I already made a reservation for Mirage GLS MT, pero bago ko yun ginawa nag punta muna ako sa lahat ng dealership para ma final check ko ang mga cars

here's my verdict:

Suzuki Swift 1.2 608k php - hindi ko nagustuhan, hindi push start wala yung mga toys gaya nung sa mirage and the interior feels cheap.

Brio: look's promising pero malakas ang gas nito tsaka ang tigas ng Door handles lahat ng model *_*. and the interior also feels cheap for a 700k price. Mas maliit siya kesa sa mirage.

Fiesta: Ang Mahal nung Low end di ko talaga type na wala yung mga toys mahalaga kasi sakin yung GPS para sa mga travels soon.

Wigo: Sobrang cheap. pero mukhang cheap talaga, pati interior and wala pang GPS yung LED display nya bibili ka pa ng card at lalagyan mo pa ng maps.

Finally Mirage: The best talaga I think you get more than what you payed for and wala pa ko nakikitang pangit na feedback kahit mag year end na looks stylish for me inside and out, performance base ok din base on my testdrive and feedbacks.

The "gay" dealer offered me 50k Discount + 2015 model registration+ visor+superblack tint etc.. since Out na ang 2015 model pero yung upgrades niya is led light indicators lang naman sa side mirror, ilaw sa hatch compartment and parang may apakan na plastic sa doorstep. tapos mas mahal ng 20k compared sa 2014 and 10k discount lang ma bibibigay so makukuha ko ang unit 580k+ lang kasama na ang lto + comprehensive insurance

Good deal na considering the discounts. In house financing?

Not considering the Vios J at 630k less discounts? Anyway, it seems na gusto mo yung car with lots a toys.

Good luck on your purchase.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Go na! get the Mirage na! What color ba?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Basta happy ka sa deal, ok yan. Ikaw naman ang araw araw na gagamit kaya satisfaction mo ang importante.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Black color kinuha ko,
    *boytsiks cash kuha ko sir ayaw ko kasi ng utang, wala pa naman akong family, gf lang may good business naman ako malaking ang monthly kita for me hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Newbie here. Ive been lurking this forum for quite some time now since im also planning to have my first car by the end of this year. Like the TS, im actually considering mirage and brio but prefer AT. What do you think guys? Pangit ba talaga brio? I mean it does operate on a 1.3l 4cy engine.. It really looks good on paper for me but ive noticed only a handful of people consider brio? Issue ko kasi with mirage is the vibration 'daw' pag idle and supposedly mahirap iakyat ng tagaytay and baguio. Never actually test driven one..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sbaby View Post
    Newbie here. Ive been lurking this forum for quite some time now since im also planning to have my first car by the end of this year. Like the TS, im actually considering mirage and brio but prefer AT. What do you think guys? Pangit ba talaga brio? I mean it does operate on a 1.3l 4cy engine.. It really looks good on paper for me but ive noticed only a handful of people consider brio? Issue ko kasi with mirage is the vibration 'daw' pag idle and supposedly mahirap iakyat ng tagaytay and baguio. Never actually test driven one..
    Bro if it's your first car, you wouldnt notice the inherent vibration of the 3-cylinder engine. I've driven the Mirage extensively and the only time I noticed it was when I deliberately looked for it. And the engine vibration of most diesels is still much worse.

Power is also more than enough for the car's weight. The CVT makes good use of all 78 horses and since the car is so light, the only time I felt it wad stressed was under hard acceleration with 5 on board. I think that the Brio too will be labored with that kind of task.

I havent driven the Brio so I cant give a direct comparison but the Mirage is a great car for me and wouldnt hesitate to recommend it to any first-time car owner.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sbaby View Post
    Supposedly mahirap "daw" iakyat ng tagaytay and baguio ang Mirage? Says who?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast