New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi guys I'm thinking of buying a new car this month, I was already eyeing on Mirage GLS pero pag labas nung brio mejo pumasok din siya sa choice ko..

what do you think is the best? and also in terms of fuel economy? this will be my 2nd car.

And ok lang ba mag car cover lang? kasi wala akong parking along the road lang.. although konti lng naman dumadaan na vehicles..

Hoping some experienced response from car people thanks!

ok let me rephrase the title im also considering

Mirage GLS MT vs Honda Brio V MT vs Suzuki swift 1.2 MT

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I hate the looks of brio. Parang alien. That's just me. Mas mahal pa.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I saw a brio travelling in espana a couple of nights ago. it is just plain awkward imho. But then again, if you can live with the awkawrd physical appearance, the specs are quite good..
    If you are looking for mt, then, include wigo, ford fiesta on the list.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the Brio looks too bare for me.
    tama si chronicle...... ford fiesta?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Better start with a budget and choose the best one within the set limit. It is also good to test-drive your choices before committing to buy. Pero kung fuel economy habol mo, I guess the Mirage GLS MT is hard to beat on its price range.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Ford Fiesta Ambiente 1.5L MT 2014 698k php

Mirage Gls 1.2l MT2014 598k php

Hmm worth it ba mag add ako ng 100k para sa ford fiesta?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a frame-less all-glass hatch? not for me.. (although the 1st gen crv was... cool.)
    medyo masikip sa loob..
    you'll probably have to get inside it and test drive...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Maknae View Post
    Ford Fiesta Ambiente 1.5L MT 2014 698k php

Mirage Gls 1.2l MT2014 598k php

Hmm worth it ba mag add ako ng 100k para sa ford fiesta?
    The Fiesta may be classified as a sub-compact but it's interior space is a bit cramped compared to the Vios or City or Jazz. The Mirage offers decent space for a mini car. The Fiesta will also not be as fuel efficient as the Mirage.

However, if you want a better handling car with decent power output for its size, then the Fiesta 1.5L MT is a good choice. Not sure though if you're willing to shell out 100k more for such an advantage.
    Last edited by Egan101; October 9th, 2014 at 11:45 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Depende sa budget, usage at expectation sa sasakyan.

Palaging walang pasahero at pamasok lang at kung gusto ng matipid - Mirage. 598K Php. Pinakamatipid pero pinakamaliit sa loob.

Mas malaking space, mas matulin kaysa Mirage at mas malaki ang budget, both sa pangbili at panggas - Brio. 679K Php. Di ko lang talaga type itsura.

Same as above, mas malaki pa ang space, mas malaki ang budget sa pangbili at panggas, at maganda ang itsura - Fiesta. 698K Php.

Kung pinakamura at di naman nakikipagkarera. at kung palagi namang may pasahero at ayaw makipagbanggaan ng siko - Wigo. 499K Php. Parang appliance lang.

Sabi nga nila, mauupgrade mo lahat sa isang kotse, pero di ka makakapagupgrade ng space.

Yung difference ng presyo ng Mirage at Wigo, 60 full tanks din yun kung P50/liter ang assumption.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    If you are eyeing a manual, I'd strongly advise against a Brio. Pedals are so close to each other making the driving position awkward. I'm sure driving fatigue will get to you easily because of this. From your choices, I like the Swift. It stills feels like a premium car compared to the Mirage even with all the toys it has.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast