New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by azizfrost View Post
    umorder na ako CX-5 woohoo!! Red AWD! walang additional payment sa red color and may 50K discount =)
    Nice! They were asking for an additional 25k ata before for the red before!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by azizfrost View Post
    umorder na ako CX-5 woohoo!! Red AWD! walang additional payment sa red color and may 50K discount =)
    hi, kuya saang branch ka nakakuha with P50k discount? we are also considering cx-5 vs subbie forester vs cr-v, we just had our test drive today (greenhills branch) thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Up ko to, anong branch? 10k lang na discount binibigay sa amin

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    we have a 2012 Tucson. petrol engine. consumption is around 5km/L city driving. bumigay na agad ang a/c compressor buti covered pa ng warranty. hindi rin kami happy sa service ng Hyundai dealerships. if we were to choose now, we will choose the Mazda CX5. I hope this helps

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    If FC is not an issue then by all means go for the cx5.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Compared to the CX-5, the Tucson would seem needing a tech update.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Drove an AT Tucson (gas) a few times and I have to say, I found the throttle response to be very slow. Everything else was fine though.

Sent from outer space

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RandMcnally View Post
    I don't really mind the strict PMS schedule. For one, it's already free for three years. Secondly, i am strict myself with regards to PMS.

I was also in the same dilemma before. But CX-5 has better handling, great fc, looks more classy, slightly bigger than tucson while tucson is cheaper.

I chose CX-5
    HARI (tucson) has the very strict PMS sched which is every 5-7k kms and the Mazda is the one having a 3yr Free PMS. Im a bit confused.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    If FC is not an issue then by all means go for the cx5.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Compared to the gas variant, the CX-5's fc is better than Tucson. As for the diesel, savings can be compensated by the free PMS, and if you drive mostly in the city, it is almost negligible. The CX-5's fc is almost the same or better than most compact cars. 10km/L is normally what I get for city driving in light to moderate traffic, and up to 16km/L in highway driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    HARI (tucson) has the very strict PMS sched which is every 5-7k kms and the Mazda is the one having a 3yr Free PMS. Im a bit confused.
    I think Mazda is strict in the sense that you must not be late even a day or not go beyond the required mileage for the PMS, otherwise, you forfeit the free service. Other than that, they only require PMS every 10k kms or 6 months which is a good thing. It all then boils down to your dealer's services.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bumping this thread since I'm no longer considering the Fortuner.

Tucson Gas - Cheapest at 1,188,000
    Tucson Diesel - Cheaper Fuel Expense
    CX5 MAXX - Same price as Tucson Diesel

Same ba ang mileage ng gas at diesel? Or mas tipid ang diesel?

Right now lamang ang Hyundai in terms of price/savings and reclinable second row seats.

CX5 is higher, more ground clearance, Yojin 3, better after sales service and better durability (?).

Right now I think I only need to know if the notorious Hyundai horrible after-sales service is true. Or if they have improved already. And of course, kung nag improve na rin ba ang durability ng cars nila. I think I will only need the car for 4-5 years so if proper maintenance can keep it running in good condition for the next 5 years then I guess Hyundai will be OK.

My friend who got a Tucson said 5 year warranty na ang Hyundai. Totoo ba ito?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast