New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last time I inquired sa Mazda Pasig, may 50k discount itong Mazda 3 Maxx.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    On Topic: I'd pass on the Maxx model and save more money for the downpayment so I can get a better model with lower monthly amortization.

Somewhat off topic: Observation ko sa mga new car buyers eh ang goal lang nila is makaipon lang ng pang downpayment. Once may pang down na sila, maghahanap sila ng car na pasok sa na save nila na pang downpayment. The problem with this is, hindi nila talaga fully na research if suited sa kanila yung sasakyan na bibilhin nila. Another common problem is the monthly cost. As long as "pasok" ang monthly nila sa sweldo nila, go na agad sila.

New car buyers tend to forget that there are other fees associated with owning a car. Monthly upkeeps and fees. Gas, parking fee, toll fee, car wash and maintenance, if hindi covered PMS mo ng dealer mo, PMS pa. What about the registration cost after the usual first three years? Let's not forget the required Comprehensive insurance by banks and CTPL by LTO?

I'll stay away from these low downpayment offers and save up at least 20% of the total car cost so I can enjoy the car naman. Syempre masarap mag road trip lalo na new ang car. If puro sa monthly lang napupunta pera mo, no time to enjoy the car.
    Last edited by Mree; August 31st, 2016 at 03:34 AM. Reason: used better wordings

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mree View Post
    On Topic: I'd pass on the Maxx model and save more money for the downpayment so I can get a better model with lower monthly amortization.

Somewhat off topic: Observation ko sa mga new car buyers eh ang goal lang nila is makaipon lang ng pang downpayment. Once may pang down na sila, maghahanap sila ng car na pasok sa na save nila na pang downpayment. The problem with this is, hindi nila talaga fully na research if suited sa kanila yung sasakyan na bibilhin nila. Another common problem is the monthly cost. As long as "pasok" ang monthly nila sa sweldo nila, go na agad sila.

New car buyers tend to forget that there are other fees associated with owning a car. Monthly upkeeps and fees. Gas, parking fee, toll fee, car wash and maintenance, if hindi covered PMS mo ng dealer mo, PMS pa. What about the registration cost after the usual first three years? Let's not forget the required Comprehensive insurance by banks and CTPL by LTO?

I'll stay away from these low downpayment offers and save up at least 20% of the total car cost so I can enjoy the car naman. Syempre masarap mag road trip lalo na new ang car. If puro sa monthly lang napupunta pera mo, no time to enjoy the car.
    Hindi lang yun, cities are implementing odd-even schemes, lalo mo hindi enjoy car pero lock ka na sa hulog

4. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Ok ba pang ilalim ng mazda...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234