New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazda 3 owners and enthusiast, after 2 years (tama ba?) what can you say about mazda 3? would you still buy it had you knew beforehand some of its shortcomings? :-)
    Last edited by pdc2; February 10th, 2006 at 05:54 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    For a 3 year old car... i'd still hit it. ha ha ha

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pdc2
    mazda 3 owners and enthusiast, after 2 years (tama ba?) what can you say about mazda 3? would you still buy it had you knew beforehand some of its shortcomings? :-)
    what shortcomings? i think its still selling like hotcakes...dami ku nakikita lately

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Mazda3 1.6L is underpowered... thats after driving it from Manila-Baguio-Manila during december. Seats are not as comfy for long drives. CD changer is not easy to use (loading of discs is the main problem).

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'd say that it still is a looker, no doubt.

However, I still believe that I made the right decision in my choice of a brand new car last year (not a Mazda3...)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Pogi points, still a cut above the rest. Gwapo talaga.

Performance wise? after driving a 1.6 Mazda3, Cabuyao-Manila-Cabuyao, for three consecutive days, I'd say it's more of a "so-so" than a "zoom-zoom". Parang kapos talaga sa power, sa city driving ok na, pero sa high-speed, medyo kulang, it feels like eternity bago maabot ang 140 kph.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    only the 2.0R is worthy :D

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Loving it. Only complaint- my bass doesn't fit in the trunk! It's spacious, but kind of lacking in width. If i am to buy a car now, i'd get the 3 still. Or a Hyundai Coupe.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT
    I'd say that it still is a looker, no doubt.

However, I still believe that I made the right decision in my choice of a brand new car last year (not a Mazda3...)
    same here...but i got the 3

i think if ive gotten a different car id always be wondering what it felt like driving a 3, now that i drive one i dont wonder how it feels like driving another car that i didnt get

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Still one of the best, if not the best (looking) in its class here in the Philippines. That is until the next-gen Civic arrives.

2 years old? I think it's just a little over a year old.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Mazda 3: after 2 years, what can you say?