New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Go for mazda 3 my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by KennO View Post
    Hi guys, I'm planning to buy an auto yet torn thinking which of these two should I buy. I preferred M/T and I guess both of them have a model that is a M/T.
    Can someone help me to decide between the two? I'm still newbie about cars.
    Lets compare them about the

Model: (whether if it is GX , GT , GTX , because I dont know what is it and what's the meaning of it )
    Fuel Consumption:
    Price:

Sorry in advance for the request but I really do much appreciate it when you guys help me. You guys can teach me while browsing and reading sa threads here in this site.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by DibsJalandoni View Post
    Go for mazda 3 my friend.
    Any reason for choosing mazda 3 my friend over Lancer? haha nevermind what I said from the start that I want MT haha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KennO View Post
    Any reason for choosing mazda 3 my friend over Lancer? haha nevermind what I said from the start that I want MT haha
    The Mazda3's platform is much younger than the 10-year-old platform of the Lancer. The Lancer was a good one back in 2008 but Mitsubishi has not offered something new since then. Mitsubishi even ended the production of their key product lineup - Lancer, Galant, and Pajero.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Also very evident the interior of the mazda is years ahead of the lancer in which you will be spending most of your time in. Very plain at dark and interior ng lancer.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Lancer only comes with MT, while the Mazda only comes with AT. That alone is a clincher for some as driving an MT is less convenient in traffic.

Also, you're paying 2017 prices for a 2008 car. Old looks, old engine, old chassis, old everything.

Why are you so interested in the Lancer anyway? 😊

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12