New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    will modifications on the Mazda3 void the Yojin3 thing? like when you upgrade the rims?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Im a die hard honda jazz fan im on my 3rd Jazz already (vx). I really like the peppy character of the jazz. The space, utility, fuel efficiency and fun factor all combine into the perfect mix for me. And it looks cute too!

Though the Mazda 3 is a damn good looking car thats for sure. Cant go wrong either way. Its just a matter of preference.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Im a die hard honda jazz fan im on my 3rd Jazz already (vx). I really like the peppy character of the jazz. The space, utility, fuel efficiency and fun factor all combine into the perfect mix for me. And it looks cute too!

Though the Mazda 3 is a damn good looking car thats for sure. Cant go wrong either way. Its just a matter of preference.

Bro ano FC mo? City driving / highway? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The computer says mga 9km/l average but im entirely city

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The computer says mga 9km/l average but im entirely city

traffic conditions sir?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    will modifications on the Mazda3 void the Yojin3 thing? like when you upgrade the rims?
    i'm also curious with regards to yojin3. which types of modifications will affect yojin3?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    traffic conditions sir?
    Qc to makati via c5 and back

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Mazda3 1.5 is slower, but not by much. Both cars are faster than most 1.5 liter competitors.

The Jazz is nimble, with good brakes, but the driving experience pales in comparison to the Mazda3... which is exciting even with the 1.5 automatic. It's only at highway speeds that you start to feel the lack of power, but if you're not overly concerned with how quickly you get to 160 km/h, it's not an issue.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    i'm also curious with regards to yojin3. which types of modifications will affect yojin3?
    already got an answer from my friend who has a cx5. he asked his dealer because he plans to upgrade his car audio, and he was informed that the yojin3 maintenance won't be affected but it will void the warranty on the electrical parts on his suv.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    If he wants know how the jazz drives...test drive sana...I wanna hear his feedback compared sa mazda3. He should floor it too. Hahaha remind him to note the cabin quietness versus the mazda3.
    Medyo hindi nga ganun kaganda cabin sound insulation ng Mazda 3. Kapag nasa SLEX, medyo kailangan na magtaas ng boses.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast