New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ramibel View Post
    Am seriously smitten with the new Legacy GT. But I also considered getting the new Accord 3.5V6, except that it seems too big for my taste. Anyone out there familiar with both? Pro's and Con's?
    Accord...

if not err Mazda 6?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    wich has a better riding comfort? accord or the legacy? ano mas maluwag?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ramibel View Post
    to crossdx,

nakuha mo na ba yung legacy mo? mga May pa ako kukuha. gift ko sa sarili ko for my birthday. if you did, kamusta naman? any feedback? thanks.
    Got it late December pa. I posted about it in the Subaru forum. Been great so far, best car I've ever had. You feel the Subaru AWD power kahit break-in period pa lang and I'm being extra careful.

Now, for those who want to get an Accord, Camry or Mazda 6.. please do so. I don't want too many LGT's on the road para mag-remain unique pa naman and tsikot ko. hehe. It's getting more popular than expected, so many new Legacies on the road na. J/k, I highly recommend it, you definitely won't regret getting one.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by akosidags View Post
    wich has a better riding comfort? accord or the legacy? ano mas maluwag?
    Accord to both. The Legacy is a sportier ride, a.k.a. it will sacrifice some comfort for road handling abilities. The Legacy is roomy, comparable to the Camry, but the Accord is just a huge car so it's the roomiest of the exec sedans.

Get the Accord if you put highest priority on the two things you mentioned above. Get the LGT if you want something that has those qualities, but in a sportier package.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Legacy!! FTW

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdx View Post
    Accord to both. The Legacy is a sportier ride, a.k.a. it will sacrifice some comfort for road handling abilities. The Legacy is roomy, comparable to the Camry, but the Accord is just a huge car so it's the roomiest of the exec sedans.

Get the Accord if you put highest priority on the two things you mentioned above. Get the LGT if you want something that has those qualities, but in a sportier package.
    Which variant did you get??? The sedan or the wagon???

I love the wagon because it's a "monster in mom-mobile camo"...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    Which variant did you get??? The sedan or the wagon???

I love the wagon because it's a "monster in mom-mobile camo"...
    Sedan.. I couldn't afford the extra 100k for the wagon. LOL, j/k, I got the sedan because I was in the market for one and prefer the looks, plus I didn't need wagon space.

But you're right about the sleeper looks of the mom-mobile wagon, hehehe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Legacy or Accord