Hello everyone!
I bought a 2015 9005 Novsight back in February and I will say it is the best car I have ever driven! I frequent this forum a lot to get ideas tips and tricks about this car, especially while my wife had the car for the last several months.
Now that I have my car back, I am getting into starting to modify it. I had done a lot of research into HID as I have done this on every car I have owned, but saw there is a great deal of difficulty with this. I then looked into LED. I ended up ordering Novsight LED headlights. They are 9006 9000lumens total and 70w total, from Novsight (for their great return policy) to test them out. These lights are designed to work with stock housing and even better in projector housing.
They came with reverse polarity connector as well as capacitors incase the lights flicker. I tried it without the capacitor and without the reverse polarity connector. So far, the lights have been working flawlessly. I've taken them for several drives over the last 2 days with the lights on and not a single episode of flickering or dash error yet. I'll keep you all updated on any changes but so far they work pretty good very similar to stock (not much more) light output and the nice 6000k color
I have ordered the LED fogs as well which will be coming in soon.