New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    You might as well consider that the CIVIC is about to change model na...by end of 2011 or early 2012 the new body will be launch na. Sabi nga kapag may mga spy pictures na sa web...sooner the launching of the new model na.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Lancer EX GT-A FTW!

Stripped off na yung features ng Civic 2.0 ngayon eh
    +100

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    You may also want to take a good look at the Ford Focus Diesel - it's in the same price range. I own both the Lancer GT-A (2010) and the Ford Focus Diesel MT (2008) - and both cars are fun to drive. The Lancer has more *** appeal but the Focus drives like a mad stallion - in a race, the Focus wins hands down over the stock Lancer. The Focus feels more stable at high speeds (160-170kph) but the Lancer has more toys (I particularly like the adaptive front lights and what's not to like about the Rockford Fosgate stereo?). The Focus also has much better fuel consumption - I get 8 to 9 km/L in medium to heavy traffic in the city.

Taxis (and other cars) love to bully or outrun the GT-A - be careful, it looks fast but isn't really that fast.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    +1 for the GT-A

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Is the GTA still CBU from Japan? If so, it doesn't show in its build quality nor materials. Same observation for the Japan CBU ASX also.
    Yep. CBU from Japan parin ang GT-A

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    If you're driving most of the time, Mitsubishi Lancer GT-A.. I recommend one with a stickshift, more engaging.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    watch nyo yung review ng top gear BBC sa evo 10 vs subaru STi (same style nung lancer GT-A)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    You might as well consider that the CIVIC is about to change model na...by end of 2011 or early 2012 the new body will be launch na. Sabi nga kapag may mga spy pictures na sa web...sooner the launching of the new model na.
    Yeah. Better to wait a little bit more for the Honda Civic. Pero kung buying na, Lancer GTA.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ganda nga ng GTA i agree! hehe pero d namn ako ngsisisi sa civic ko lahat ng GTA hindi makahabol sa akin hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    watch nyo yung review ng top gear BBC sa evo 10 vs subaru STi (same style nung lancer GT-A)
    But the review is only valid for the Evo10 and Impreza Sti. It does not apply to the Lancer EX 2.0L

The EVO10 and the Lancer EX 2.0 might look similar but they are two very different cars to drive.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Lancer GT-A or 2.0S Honda Civic