New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Let me elaborate ...

Hataw driving = 170-200kph ++

With downshifts and a max of only-god-knows rpm ...

And i had my radar detector out and scanning through the length of NLEX/SCTEX. No radar ping on the entire length.

I also had new aftermarket headers installed a few days before I went up baguio. Good for additional 12hp.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Pwede na talaga para sa 2.0 CVT.

Hataw driving 10km/L. Ayos yan. Nakita ko na kung paano ka humataw.. City driving palang e

dont like unknown cars tailing me...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nah.. I'm not tailing you, GH.

Nag overtake ka lang. Di ko na inisip na habulin ka

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    And i had my radar detector out and scanning through the length of NLEX/SCTEX. No radar ping on the entire length.

I also had new aftermarket headers installed a few days before I went up baguio. Good for additional 12hp.
    Really ? When I went to subic yesterday via sctex .. there were approx 3 patrols ( most likely w/ radar guns ) throughout the whole stretch of sctex. 2 of them were positioned after the floridablanca exit.

At the end, 2 cars were apprehended. A carens & a civic ... 2 pretty fast vehicles.

But when I was headed back to manila, entered SCTEX * around 6:45pm, the roads were clear and there were no signs of patrol cars at the side ... Too bad I was using a pregio, can't go beyond 120kph .. it was its max speed.

OT.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    But the review is only valid for the Evo10 and Impreza Sti. It does not apply to the Lancer EX 2.0L

The EVO10 and the Lancer EX 2.0 might look similar but they are two very different cars to drive.
    yeah i know they are two different cars.. but at least you got to drive a car that looks like an EVO10..

maganda daw ang handling ng Lancer according to some users.. sporty look yet elegant.. yung civic ngayon mukhang pang lolo na hehehe

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    yeah i know they are two different cars.. but at least you got to drive a car that looks like an EVO10..

maganda daw ang handling ng Lancer according to some users.. sporty look yet elegant.. yung civic ngayon mukhang pang lolo na hehehe
    Maganda handling ng Lancer EX according to GH himself

Ingat ka baka mabuhay mga dugo ng FD owners

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Maybe the GTAs you have encountered weren't even trying to race you because they already know what their cars can do against your civic?
    cguro nga bro natatakot lang sila hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Choleric View Post
    cguro nga bro natatakot lang sila hehehe

I doubt if it was anything even resembling fearing your civic with their GTAs ....
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 29th, 2010 at 11:34 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Maybe the Type R bodykits?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Is the Lancer EX really much faster than a Civic? I mean if you look at the tale of the tape sure the Lancer has slightly more horses but its also heavier than a Civic...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Lancer GT-A or 2.0S Honda Civic