New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Take into consideration din yung kia drop side. 2.7 diesel engine. Since gagamitin mo pala for hauling heavy stuff, mas kaya. Pag mas hirap kasi engine, it tends to consume more fuel..

Sent from my SC-01E using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by stv13 View Post
    Will be used for water station deliveries.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Ok, maybe the apv would suffice. You would not need that big of a vehicle for water deliveries. But also consider the kia as suggested. I'd pick the latter over the l300.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    l300 for the long run

ours is an apv2 auto- milage is about 8-10 km loaded (guess it would be lesser since the drop side model only has a truck bed by the way it can haul cargo)

at first i never liked the apv but my mom wants a different car from those innova s' out there, surprisingly it is tough but i bet the drop side version would be tougher, it is also fuel efficient (vs. our previa 2009 and explorer 2012 but apple to oranges comparison), it only consumes gas when it is idle during traffic (blame the auto tranny for that)

as for spare parts, most parts are interchangeable from vios- to avanza and since it uses the vitara engine it has a lot of spares but the vitara engine rarely even breaks down (got this info from the suzuki club)

the only thing that the l300 is good at is it's fuel efficiency 8-12 km also but cheaper fuel cost(why cause it still uses the old diesel engine which is also a fuel guzzler)

both are a rugged platform, my suggestion pick the cheapest and take care of it, that would last you a long time

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    l300 for the long run

ours is an apv2 auto- milage is about 8-10 km loaded (guess it would be lesser since the drop side model only has a truck bed by the way it can haul cargo)

at first i never liked the apv but my mom wants a different car from those innova s' out there, surprisingly it is tough but i bet the drop side version would be tougher, it is also fuel efficient (vs. our previa 2009 and explorer 2012 but apple to oranges comparison), it only consumes gas when it is idle during traffic (blame the auto tranny for that)

as for spare parts, most parts are interchangeable from vios- to avanza and since it uses the vitara engine it has a lot of spares but the vitara engine rarely even breaks down (got this info from the suzuki club)

the only thing that the l300 is good at is it's fuel efficiency 8-12 km also but cheaper fuel cost(why cause it still uses the old diesel engine which is also a fuel guzzler)

both are a rugged platform, my suggestion pick the cheapest and take care of it, that would last you a long time
    Suzuki Apv dropside SRP - 460k
    L300 DS SRP - 640k

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stv13 View Post
    Suzuki Apv dropside SRP - 460k
    L300 DS SRP - 640k

Seriously... 460K? APV it is pag ganyan... 200k goes a long way.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Apv na!

Sent from my SC-01E using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Oo nga. The apv price difference of 200k should give you at least 33 mos.worth of gas assuming you gas up 6k per month. Eh kung water delivery lang, fc should be around 8 km/liter.

Sent from my GT-B5330 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by marktams86 View Post
    Oo nga. The apv price difference of 200k should give you at least 33 mos.worth of gas assuming you gas up 6k per month. Eh kung water delivery lang, fc should be around 8 km/liter.

Oo nga nuh, almost 3 years worth of gas pala yung natitipid ko if ever Suzuki ang purchase ko.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Any inputs from Suzuki APV Carry dropside owners? Reliable ba ito? Any known issues about this vehicle?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Try checking out the apv forums. Since same engine lang naman ito at yung dropside lang pinagka iba. Reliability shouldn't be an issue since matibay naman talaga suzuki.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
L300 dropside vs. Suzuki Apv Carry Dropside