New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hyundai will finally launch Getz on April. Which one will you pick, Getz or Kia Picanto?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    lookwise, Getz. How I wish I could drive these cars so I will know which is better.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Sa Getz na ako...sa pangalan pa lang...getz ko na! ahihihihi! Yong isa kasi hirap ma getz eh...pican..to? di ko ma getz!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    lookwise, Getz. How I wish I could drive these cars so I will know which is better.

yes naman... test drive king.... hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my brother's been waiting for the picanto since nov (i was the one who recommended it to him since i couldn't wait & got myself a 2nd hand sedan instead)....but now,coz of the all the negative things surrounding the picanto,i've recommended to him the getz...last saturday,he made a reservation on the getz & cancelled the one on the picanto...probably a blessing in disguise coz the getz does seem to be the better choice :D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf
    my brother's been waiting for the picanto since nov (i was the one who recommended it to him since i couldn't wait & got myself a 2nd hand sedan instead)....but now,coz of the all the negative things surrounding the picanto,i've recommended to him the getz...last saturday,he made a reservation on the getz & cancelled the one on the picanto...probably a blessing in disguise coz the getz does seem to be the better choice :D
    negative feedbacks agad? what are these?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    negative feedbacks agad? what are these?

"negative things" not the car bro,but the greed of kia/dealers (continued price increase=60t in 2-3mos?!?what the hell was that?;disregard for 1st come-1st-served policy,etc) & the lack of available units

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    getz shempre, won an award pa!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Surfed the 'Net on this one. Automobile reviewers pick the Getz over the Picanto.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    picanto sucks donkey balls hehe no offense to picanto owners, Ahole kasi ung mga dealers ng kia

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Kia Picanto vs Hyundai Getz [Merged]