New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_louie View Post
    But is Kia reliable, just like the Hyundai dealership?
    Siguro. Yung Kia sa E. Rodriguez. Mukhang ok sa kanila.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    So, do you guys think that a 2009 Mohave with only 8,977kms mileage is a good buy for P2.050M? Pre-owned ng isang Kia executive.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Color black?

Kung 3 Million ang Brand new, well good deal na yan. Just double check the car. Lalo na kung nabili before Ondoy

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    2.050M lang?! If I had that sort of money, I'd get it at once! Then exhaust all means to take off the speed governor. And according to various sources, the Mohave is a traditional box on frame SUV, and is not related to the Veracruz. Now, if only Kia stages one of those off road exhibitions to showcase the Mohave's off road capabilities like what Ford does with the Ranger, and Isuzu does with the D-Max... I'd love to see the Mohave move the earth...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    By the way, will a Unichip installation be able to remove the 195km/h speed limiter in the Mohave? I've read somewhere that part of the capabilities of the Unichip is removing speed, rev and boost limiters.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    By the way, will a Unichip installation be able to remove the 195km/h speed limiter in the Mohave? I've read somewhere that part of the capabilities of the Unichip is removing speed, rev and boost limiters.
    Case to case basis. Unless you can find a case where someone has tried it already and failed/succeeded, you won't know until you try it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_louie View Post
    So, do you guys think that a 2009 Mohave with only 8,977kms mileage is a good buy for P2.050M? Pre-owned ng isang Kia executive.
    Hmmm.... Hindi ata happy owner si Kia executive sa Mojave nya kaya binebenta? What is the reason for selling?

Ako nga yung VC ko since 2007 pa and ang daming nag-ooffer bumili pero di ko binebenta.

Very happy ako sa performance ng Vera Cruz sa halos lahat ng aspects!

Ang kinaiinis ko lang eh bakit hindi pinasok ng HARI dito yung kumpleto lahat ng toys sa loob ng sasakyan tulad ng nakita ko sa website ng Vera Cruz mismo! (hehehehe)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Oh well, ipainstall mo nalang sa HARI yung mga options na wala. I'm sure meron sila nun. Kapag binenta nila ang Veracruz with all the features thrown in, magkano na kaya yun?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    More than 3 Million yun for sure.

Nagulat nga ako yung VeraCruz ni ate LR walang power retract side mirror, cruise control at engine start button.

Pero ang Tucson CRDi Premium meron

Pero kung makikipag palit si Ate LR sa akin ng kotse ok lang

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    The unit being offered, however, does not have the foldable side mirrors, no iPod outlet, no telescopic steering wheel, no DVD/Bluetooth kit. But runs on V6 3.0L, Double CRDi with EVGT. You think it is still a bargain? The color, by the way, is "Sweet Orange".

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    2.050M lang?! If I had that sort of money, I'd get it at once! Then exhaust all means to take off the speed governor. And according to various sources, the Mohave is a traditional box on frame SUV, and is not related to the Veracruz. Now, if only Kia stages one of those off road exhibitions to showcase the Mohave's off road capabilities like what Ford does with the Ranger, and Isuzu does with the D-Max... I'd love to see the Mohave move the earth...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Kia Mohave vs. Hyundai Vera Cruz