New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Yap View Post
    woooahh thanks guys sa input it seems like Levorg is a clear winner here.

i don't want to go fxt cause i have a 2.0P fxt already and i'm eyeing for sedans naman para di ko mamiss yung ride and feel of it

i wonder kung next year magkakaroon ng greater discount sa Levorg and magkakaroon kaya ng all new nito? yung design kasi ng Levorg parang so so lang ako
    Since may Forester 2.0i-P ka na pala, you don't need a family car. Have you considered the WRX? How about a big sedan like an Accord or Legacy or Mazda6?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Since may Forester 2.0i-P ka na pala, you don't need a family car. Have you considered the WRX? How about a big sedan like an Accord or Legacy or Mazda6?
    not really a fan of big sedan out of the budget na din and mahilig talaga ako sa hatch type mas mabilis kasi siguro maglagay ng gamit comparing sa sedan

what's the difference ng wrx? sa levorg? not bad din pala ito sportier looking

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    + 1 Mazda 6 pero yun diesel

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    not really a fan of big sedan out of the budget na din and mahilig talaga ako sa hatch type mas mabilis kasi siguro maglagay ng gamit comparing sa sedan

The WRX is tuned to have a stiffer suspension for better handling but a harsher ride. The WRX also has wider 18" tire (245/40/R18 for the WRX vs 225/45/R18 for the Levorg) for more grip. The seats of the Levorg is placed higher for better visibility unlike the seats of the WRX which sits lower. The Levorg has more cargo space and priced 100k less than the WRX.

If you want a decent-handling hatchback, then get a Mazda3 2.0L.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002

Subaru Levorg
    since you are a fan of hatchbacks, a wagon is similar with the added benefit of a bigger load capacity.

The mazda 6 wagon is around the same ballpark price as the levorg but with a less powerful engine but is more marketed as an executive type of wagon.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    If emotions will dictate my purchase, I would also go for the Levorg. It has the nice wagon body plus outstanding powertrain and features.

But if I want to be practical, I'd get the Civic, still a handsome car and personally I find the back seat better than the Levorg, trunk space
    is also not that far behind kahit wagon yun Levorg.

Main advantage of the Civic would be resale value and maybe ownership cost. The Levorg's resale value seems to be lower vs. the Civic RS.

Kia Forte? Forget about it.

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    With your budget, I would get a Camry. Resale value should be better, since you can say that it has a 6 speed AT and not a CVT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave24/7 View Post
    With your budget, I would get a Camry. Resale value should be better, since you can say that it has a 6 speed AT and not a CVT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    naaah i don't like camry's basic variant...parang ako nanakawan sobrang basic, i wonder why ganun ang move ng toyota..anyway ang levorg ba when magkakaroon ng all new?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    naaah i don't like camry's basic variant...parang ako nanakawan sobrang basic, i wonder why ganun ang move ng toyota..anyway ang levorg ba when magkakaroon ng all new?
    You're buying the name with Toyota. Just take a look at the pricing of the RAV4. hehehehe

Well, the current Levorg is a new one. It comes with Eyesight and the more powerful 2.0L turbo engine. The previous model Levorg only came with the 1.6L turbo engine and no Eyesight technology.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    You're buying the name with Toyota. Just take a look at the pricing of the RAV4. hehehehe

Well, the current Levorg is a new one. It comes with Eyesight and the more powerful 2.0L turbo engine. The previous model Levorg only came with the 1.6L turbo engine and no Eyesight technology.
    Out of topic but... the 1.6M base rav4 is a pretty good deal. Other competitors with more toys have smaller engines and some have CVTs. 10 years down the line, those toys will be outdated. Tapos pag may masira na sensor etc, mahal. Won’t buy a car with eyesight.

Rav4 is a good investment if you think long term.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast