New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    ano pipiliin niyo sa 3 na ito? pros and cons and resale value??

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Yap View Post
    If you are asking about resale value, I would say it would be hard to recommend the forte as a "contender" in the second hand market given brand perception dito sa Kia. So I'd say better stick to the more "known" Japs kung big consideration yun. Mahihirapan ka makuha asking price mo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Levorg now comes only with the more powerful 2.0T powerplant. In terms of performance and usable space, it trumps over the other two. It is practically a WRX CVT in wagon form, a bit cheaper than the WRX CVT in fact. However, it is more expensive than the other two (1.998M SRP, less 100k discount)

The Civic RS will have better resale value primarily due to its name sake and the fact that wagons are an acquired taste.

If I were to choose, I'd get the Levorg. It has a more powerful engine (268hp/350Nm), a lot more usable space & trunk, plus the extra grip of an AWD platform. Give it a bit more tuning and you are now looking at WRX STi power outputs (300hp/400Nm).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Levorg>Civic>Forte

Fastest among the 3 is the Levorg and also wagon yung body type which i'd actually prefer but the most expensive

Pero Civic para saakin yung "sakto" lang. hahaha realistically this is what i'd get given that the budget is for the levorg kasi papalitan ko ng sound system.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Levorg>Civic>Forte

Fastest among the 3 is the Levorg and also wagon yung body type which i'd actually prefer but the most expensive

Pero Civic para saakin yung "sakto" lang. hahaha realistically this is what i'd get given that the budget is for the levorg kasi papalitan ko ng sound system.
    The Levorg 2.0T comes standard with Eyesight technology already - adaptive cruise control and automatic city braking. Bad trip nga lang is that Subaru did not put the Harman Kardon sound setup like on the FXT.

If you don't mind an older platform, Motor Image is still selling the remaining stocks of the Forester XT at 1.798M. It may not have the WRX output but it packs the same 2.0T engine rated at only 240hp/350Nm. Big plus yung ground clearance which is similar to PPVs. It drives like a sedan and it is as quick and fast as the Civic RS despite being taller and heavier.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Levorg 2.0T comes standard with Eyesight technology already - adaptive cruise control and automatic city braking. Bad trip nga lang is that Subaru did not put the Harman Kardon sound setup like on the FXT.

If you don't mind an older platform, Motor Image is still selling the remaining stocks of the Forester XT at 1.798M. It may not have the WRX output but it packs the same 2.0T engine rated at only 240hp/350Nm. Big plus yung ground clearance which is similar to PPVs. It drives like a sedan and it is as quick and fast as the Civic RS despite being taller and heavier.
    Adaptive cruise control is very helpful if you're always on a highway run. Actually yan ang sayang kasi even if the Levorg was priced at least 50k higher for the Harman Kardon sound system, i think bibilhin parin.

Ah yes, the FXT na super bargain price ngayon. Parang yan ata yung price for the previous generation pa kaya sulit na sulit talaga.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    If only car - Civic

If not - Levorg [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Adaptive cruise control is very helpful if you're always on a highway run. Actually yan ang sayang kasi even if the Levorg was priced at least 50k higher for the Harman Kardon sound system, i think bibilhin parin.

Ah yes, the FXT na super bargain price ngayon. Parang yan ata yung price for the previous generation pa kaya sulit na sulit talaga.
    Yep, that's the price of the FXT even back in 2015-2016. However, these 2017-2018 models of the FXT has a newer rim style, steering-adaptive headlights, and newer dashboard control menu.

Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    If only car - Civic

If not - Levorg [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I guess it is the other way around. The Levorg is a better all-in-one family car than the Civic RS. I can do whatever the Civic RS can do plus the utility of a wagon.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Id take the Levorg for all the reasons mentioned above even tbough its on a previous generation platform. And its kinda rare as well but that will hurt its resale value compared to the Civic RS.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    woooahh thanks guys sa input it seems like Levorg is a clear winner here.

i don't want to go fxt cause i have a 2.0P fxt already and i'm eyeing for sedans naman para di ko mamiss yung ride and feel of it

i wonder kung next year magkakaroon ng greater discount sa Levorg and magkakaroon kaya ng all new nito? yung design kasi ng Levorg parang so so lang ako

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast