New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For 5 persons both are okay but to consider flexibility for the dogs, then i would have to say starex.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    starex... mas trip ko porma....imho.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually, there are a few CRDi units with the old starex body. good luck finding someone willing to dispose of their unit though.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wla sa brand yan bro.. IMO.. nasa performance yan..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29
    actually, there are a few CRDi units with the old starex body. good luck finding someone willing to dispose of their unit though.
    That's true, I drive one. I think mine is a 2003 CRDi. I believe we were one of the first ones to get the CRDi Starex. I'm not selling though...

I'm partial to the Starex because it's bigger and there is more flexibility in terms of internal space.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I'll go for Starex kaso nga lang masyado malaki not like Kia Carnival.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If you can wait for the 2006 model of the carnival you may have a change of heart. I've seen the middle east version in Dubai and it is very impressive. The design is quite modern. Maganda talaga. Parang luxury car ang suspension dahil double wishbone na ang rear. Maraming air vents ang ceiling para sa aircon. Puede mong i fold ang last row of seat doon sa floor para lumaki ang space. Ganda nang dash at remote control na ang bukas/sara ng rear doors at lift gate. Malaki ang makina V6 CVVT but hindi ako sigurado kung ano ang maging available sa atin.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ..I'd go for the Starex ... esp. the 2000 and up models ...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go with starex. it can easily seat 10 people comfortably. much more flexible in space allocation.

better if crdi. more powerful engine.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i would also recommend the Starex.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Kia Carnival or Hyundai Starex