New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    guys help...nagdedecide dad ko ngayon if ano mas maganda...kasi last sunday pumunta kami sa showroom ng jeep sa edsa...then nagustuhan ng dad ko un commander kasi sa diesel engine(3.0crd) then bagay sa lifestyle niya un interior...pero iniisip niya baka daw mas matibay un baba ng prado dahil toyota...pero iniisip ko parang mas sulit un commander...kasi 2.5 crdi lang un prado then un interior mas konti un features pero mas maganda un exterior...mom ko naman sabi niya hintayin nalang daw un sorento...hehe...wut do you think?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    pahelp kung sino panalo sa:
    1. exterior
    2. interior
    3. maintenance
    4. reliability
    5. mas low profile, hehe
    6. overall(sulit)
    thanks guys

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    pahelp kung sino panalo sa:
    1. exterior
    2. interior
    3. maintenance
    4. reliability
    5. mas low profile, hehe
    6. overall(sulit)
    thanks guys

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Don't get the Prado bec. its way too expensive for the features you are getting.

As for the Commander, its nice now but if your dad is the type who uses his vehicles for 5 to 7 years then you might be hit with limited and expensive parts. Also keep in mind, Chrysler has either planned or already phased the Commander in their future vehicle line-up thereby further escalating the issue regarding parts availability/scarcity in the future.

How much is your budget? If its enough to cover buying a Prado then why not add a few more hundred thousand and get a fully loaded grey market Toyota Land Cruiser 200.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you are keeping it for a long time, the Prado makes more sense.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Prado for me

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if just between the two, will get the prado.
    but like what number001 said, why not consider the lc200 or maybe just the lc100.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Prado for me. Its appeal lasts longer than the boxy jeep. Better yet, LC200!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    2010 prado for me.

Or why not the lc200 instead ? or maybe a nissan patrol safari or the top-of the line pajero ?

Those choices is definitely more worth it than the commander. Yes it has great features - exteriorally and interiorally but for that would you like to sacrifice more money for it's parts soon ?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ang problem po kasi sa patrol parang ang tagal na nung model with the same engine, with prado parang hindi sulit un babayaran namin na amount, pero confirm na ba na phase out na un commander? for me kasi best car un for my dad, pero if maphphase out na, so useless na bilhin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
jeep commander crd or 2010 toyota prado