New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ the company itself ( Chrysler - owned by GM ) is a problem. So in any ways, may it be soon phased out or not. You'll still have a problem in the end.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    if I had the money, I would go for the Prado. THey are phasing out the Commander. Why buy a car that even the parent company wants to phase out?
    Better yet... why buy a car from a company that went bankrupt because they forgot how to make good cars?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Share ko lang based on an issue of Consumer Reports in the US.

i just read this from the magazine. Jeep commanders ratings are below Toyota's prado. in terms of reliability, comfort, handling, maintenance cost etc..

you know in the US top automakers now are Japanese brands. Honda and Toyota are on top while chrysler/GM are on the bottom even losing to Kia and hyundai. that alone is an indication of how vehicles performance.

but if you have the money you can try the Jeep and sell it before it reaches its third year.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^But who is going to buy it? Are you willing to sell low? Using a vehicle for the first three years only means that you have just done the next buyer a big favor by swallowing the heaviest vehicle depreciation ( 1st 3 yrs of a vehicle's life) for them.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thanks...but do you think sulit ba ang prado for the price?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    for looks alone & nothing else, i would pick the Jeep Commander. head turner kasi yung boxy design niya and it is not a common sight on our roads.

but for practicality's sake and over-all value, i would pick the Toyota Prado. why? because it's a toyota and that means abundant supply of spare parts especially if you would keep your Prado for the rest of its life.

my vote goes to the 2010 Toyota Prado.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    for looks alone & nothing else, i would pick the Jeep Commander. head turner kasi yung boxy design niya and it is not a common sight on our roads.

but for practicality's sake and over-all value, i would pick the Toyota Prado. why? because it's a toyota and that means abundant supply of spare parts especially if you would keep your Prado for the rest of its life.

my vote goes to the 2010 Toyota Prado.
    Parts for the huge D4D engine in the Prado and "abundant" don't really go together.

Available, they are... yes. But not abundant.

And definitely not cheap.

If you want "abundant" parts for your SUV, stick to the Pajero Fieldmaster...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    wow grabe naguguluhan na kami ngayon, if which one is better for us, kasi parang masyadong mainit sa mata ng mga carnapers yun prado

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mag Kia Mohave,Mazda CX-9 or Mitsubishi Pajero BK ka nalang...Mas mura yung mga yan..

3.5M Pesos ang Commander CRDi while yung Prado eh mahal din..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
jeep commander crd or 2010 toyota prado