New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1
    Aside from the "Ts tourism", Thailand's truck culture is very interesting. They drop trucks, drag them and raise them lol.




  2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    288
    #2
    pickup trucks kasi ang "people's car" ng thailand.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #3
    Impressive that Isuzu Thailand is about to outsell ToyotaThailand by 10,000 units in the 1st quarter. Toyota fans are not holding back from buying though the midlife update is looming in the 2nd half.

    In the article, Foton left the thailand market( lol). I think they sold less than 100units.




    free share picture

    Sales Report : ยอดขายรถกระบะ Pick-up ในไทย เดือน กุมภาพันธ์ 22 - HeadLight Magazine

  4. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    22
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Impressive that Isuzu Thailand is about to outsell ToyotaThailand by 10,000 units in the 1st quarter. Toyota fans are not holding back from buying though the midlife update is looming in the 2nd half.

    In the article, Foton left the thailand market( lol). I think they sold less than 100units.




    free share picture

    Sales Report : ยอดขายรถกระบะ Pick-up ในไทย เดือน กุมภาพันธ์ 22 - HeadLight Magazine
    Good morning, Sir.
    To what do you attribute the apparent popularity of the Dmax among the Thais? Do they know something we don't?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by avidangler View Post
    Good morning, Sir.
    To what do you attribute the apparent popularity of the Dmax among the Thais? Do they know something we don't?
    Some specs of the dmax are segment leading... you can check them out on the new thread.

    2020 Isuzu Dmax/BT50

  6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    22
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Some specs of the dmax are segment leading... you can check them out on the new thread.

    2020 Isuzu Dmax/BT50
    Thank you for the link, Sir.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #7
    Toyota just made the yet-to-be-released dmax underpowered compared to the 204hp 500nm Hilux.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    215
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by avidangler View Post
    Good morning, Sir.
    To what do you attribute the apparent popularity of the Dmax among the Thais? Do they know something we don't?
    I think some of it is from the new DMAX recently launching in oct of last year and sales are now picking up.Seems to be a substantial upgrade in the interior department with niceties such as Dual zone AC for front occupants.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #9
    The sales figures 💀




Tags for this Thread

Isuzu vs Toyota - Thailands Truck Culture