New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Para sa akin, pareho silang maganda. Gusto ko rin yung bagong mukha ng dmax at yung new engine niya. Pero kung ang pagpipilian ay 4x4 against 4x2, alam na natin kung anong mas may advantage, no question.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    plano palang namin bumili ng pick up, we have decided to get the 3.2 gls strada..sana di kami ma disappoint sa power nito, masyado kasing mayabang kapitbahay namin na may dmax. lagi niyang sinasabi sa amin wala yang strada sa dmax pare. sige masubukan nga pag andito na yon. i will let you know sa balita soon...

well..well..never drove 3.2 gls strada yet..but i guarantee you convincing ang engine power ng pick up na to.,even the 2.5 gls strada i hit 170 kph very very quick,super smooth and stable at that speed.can't manage to push more speed ....masama na tingin ni kumander.. he! he!

note: don't get a powerful trucks if your purpose is to race your neighbors DMAX! joke,he he.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Kung may pera... I will buy the 2.5L because the power is enough... Baka matakaw ang 3.2L eh and higher maintenance costs. Bili nalang ako ng LSD... hehehe... Magkano kaya yung LSD?
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I seriously considered getting a Dmax, among others. But I finally decided that I will get the Strada. I'm a city dweller and my main use for the vehicle is to transport me back and forth from my home to my workplace (Quezon City to Manila) with occassional trips out of town and to our province (Nueva Ecija) where the large cargo bed will be handy.

I would have decided for the Dmax if I am in the province and will need the hauling power more often. Probably in the future I will consider again the Dmax when I retire (malayo pa ito, 10 - 15 years) to till our land in the province.

Just sharing my thoughts.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    what's the meaning of a PICK-UP?

once upon a time, pick up was built to seriously haul serious stuffs. pero now a days, it can be called pick-up car.

sa speed and comfort, lamang ang strada..

sa hauling capacity and reliability, lamang ang dmax..

agree ba tayong lahat?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    And do you not agree that 4D56 are reliable too?

Time to look around bro, L300 FB's!!! Sa cargo capacity, lamang ang DMAX.
    The Strada is no compromise of anything, except the bed (they forgot about that)
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    medyo mismatch 4x4 vs 4x2
    pero strada ako sa pormahan
    Dmax ako sa kargahan (subok na to!)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    reliability is equal imo

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    this thread discussion will stop once the NEW FRONTIER NAVARA steps in.. hehe 174 horses and 400 N.m of torque.. hehe OT..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Navarra? with its vintage interior, im not sure if even the 400nm engine will save it..90s interior and switches..dami disappointed sa interior ng navarra sa PIMS :bwahaha:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Isuzu Dmax vs. Mitsubishi Strada