New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sir anu po mas ok 2007 2.5 4x4 strada gls or 2007 4x2 dmax?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    cympre ang dmax na 4x2... hehehe.... sa engine pa lang, wala na 2.5 against a 3.0? both crdi...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    exept for the 3.2 strada... pero sir it all depends on the needs of the person who wants it. better drivetrain is better. so sa comparison u na 4x4 strada at dmax 4x2... in my case lang sir i go for the 4x4... wat is the use of a good engine if ur stuck in a ditch or a river.pero if city driving lang dun ka na sa matipid at reliable...jan na ang d max...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    +1 again for the Strada...

Cheaper maintenance costs, good power (di bitin), good FC, better ride, better features (?).

Again, it falls down on your purpose.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yep it all depends on what is more important to you.. power? ride and comfort? features? for me it all boils down to overall value. i have both the Strada 2.5 GLS and the 07 Dmax CRDI.. and honestly, mas prefer ko pa rin yung Strada ko kasi mas masarap sakyan at iba yung feel pag sa loob, though not as powerful as the Dmax malakas na rin d ka na mabibitin. In terms of FC, halos pareho lang. Mas ok naman ang Dmax for hauling stuff compared to Strada. Pag madami akong karga i prefer the Dmax. Exterior? Mas may dating pa rin Strada IMO. And bang for the buck talaga Strada esp the 3.2.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 for the strada kasi 4x4. But the fact that you considered a 4x2 means you really dont need a 4x4.

As what the others said, consider mo din ang bed space and ride comfort. Pareho naman reliable yan. Depends on your preference.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    for me DMAX. legendary reliability. parang APC UPS. hehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    and sir add ko lang iconsider mo na rin ang aftersales service (the kasa i mean) and the better resale value if ur going to sell it in the future...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rj_gs10 View Post
    sir anu po mas ok 2007 2.5 4x4 strada gls or 2007 4x2 dmax?

bat dimo subukan isali sa listahan ang ford trekker 2.5tdci . ito lang ata 4x2 na may Lsd . tipid ito compare sa previous ranger by 40% sa maintenace at thumbs up ako sa power.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    For this situation, I'm going for the Strada simply because its got 4x4. More aerodynamic look than the Dmax.

But then when it is down-to-the-wire na, Isuzu Dmax all the way. The No-Frills engine and chassis build is legendary. Traits that you need in a pick-up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Isuzu Dmax vs. Mitsubishi Strada