New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Im planning to purchase a MPV po as our family car.
    Pa compare naman po yun 3 in every aspects to help me decide which is better.
    Salamat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Innova V is my choice, grand lavina is like junior innova, mits fuzion weird design

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah I also suggest the Innova V but to be honest no need to spend too much money on the V, the G will do! Fuzion is a gas guzzler and the back is real ugly, kaya ayan bugbog sarado sa sales. Yung Grand Livina naman mababa ground clerance and masikip sobra ang 3rd row with no aircon vents in the 2nd or 3rd rows, otherwise not a bad car but Innova pa rin!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Innova, then Livina then Fuzion..

Innova is bigger and better looking compared to the other two plus has diesel variants. The GL though it doesn't have rear A/C vents does not have cooling issues. It has for me, the softest, comfiest ride. The Fuzion has zero appeal to me.. rear is butt-ugly and for a 950K/1.15M ride, i'd go for Outlander na lang na 100K more.

Innova pa ren better choice for me.. plus tama si Tidus, ung G ok na ok na. actually, kung budget mode, kahit ung J ok na ren.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Innova for me.

Pero G lang okay na. It seats more than the V since, its seats are bench type unlike in the V which are captain seats already.

The grand livina is too small. I`m not sure if it can cool up the whole cabin during the afternoon since there's only one a/c vent. And that's in the front.

Mitsubishi Fuzion. Big interior, ugly exterior. It looks like a refrigirator, its sides and rear are just straight. Also, if you plan to buy this, be ready for it's fuel consumption. 4km/l city. Almost the same with the exped. Just look at our roads today ... you'll only see a fuzion every 2 weeks or more. Kasi nga, konti ang bumibili.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; January 10th, 2010 at 10:49 AM.

eto guide ko para sa yo..

innova v - if you want space and auv-like reliability..

grand livina - if you want your MPV to be car-like....

fusion - if you prefer the classic AUV/MPV look..

ako, personally, if di ka naman maarte sa laman sa interior at di ka palaging nagsasakay ng 10, g.livina 6MT.. matipid, mabilis, and very car-like ang drive...at of the 3, g.livina has the most modern engine....and fusion has the most antique one.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Nissan Grand Livina!!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Innova - for a family of 5 above

Nissan GL - for a family of 4 below...

Fuzion - forget that you have a family

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    yeah Innova V man! The livina is good kasi sedan like ride pero too small "for me" nasisikipan kasi ako..fuzion nah fc is bad and exterior...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Maraming salamat sa mga ngreply po. At least may idea na ak ngayon.
    Now, it boils down to Innova G and Nissan GL.
    Paguwi ko sa pinas next week, mag test drive ako nun dalawa para malaman ko talga 1st hand kung ano tlaga ang bagay sa amin.
    Then next is Car Loan...Sorry po moderator kung OT ito pero lubusin ko na, andito na din naman.
    Pa advise naman kung ano mas mganda ? sa banko mgaapply or sa in-house financing?....
    Salamat po ulit....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Innova V,Nissan Grand Livina,Mits Fuzion