New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    While checking out the new outlander at the MIAS, I overheard a discussion by a customer and a dealer that the new outlander that was on display was 1.4M
    that is the price range.
    well, its better than (and more worth it) than spending more than a million too for the sportivo.

if you like a powerful, economical and comfortable ride, why not go for the everest? konti na lang idadagdag mo kesa bibili ka ng sportivo.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    powerful engine?

well... you can cross the crosswind/sportivo & adventure off your list. both makes less than 100hp.
    sir, may stock Intercooler Turbo variants po ba yang Adventure? could it exceed 100hp then..?

I've seen a lot of people posting "intercooler turbo" stickers in adventures and highlanders...

even greatape said his 96 adventure has intercooler, in this thread:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=36175&page=2
    Last edited by rion; April 4th, 2007 at 01:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i read the review of the outlander its quite nice and powerful. well if i cross more than 1m do you think suv i a great substitute?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    I've seen a lot of people posting "intercooler turbo" stickers in adventures and highlanders...
    There's one guy in MAC (Mitsubishi Adventure Club), a mechanical engineer, who claims to have attached a turbo to his 4D56 engine without any additional modifications.

But for the most part, those "Intercooler Turbo" stickers are just for show, at least as far as the Adventure is concerned; there's no such thing as a "turbo intercooler" Adventure straight from the Mitsu plant.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 4th, 2007 at 03:42 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by goyo22 View Post
    i read the review of the outlander its quite nice and powerful. well if i cross more than 1m do you think suv i a great substitute?
    for more than 1M petot there's a lot of great choices out there.

space + diesel engine = ford everest 2.5L 4x2
    space + gasoline engine = toyota fortuner 2.7L vvti 4x2
    best suspension = ford escape / mazda tribute
    best handling = subaru forester
    off-road = grand vitara 4x4, ford everest 4x4, kia sorento 4x4
    luxury = santa fe

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Yup, definitely!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    thanks a lot guys. i think i'll get the fortuner vvti. coz heard a lot of rumors that the d-4d chokes. one more final question if i may, does gas saving devices like khaos really work or do you know other gas saving devices other than khaos and where can i get it. thanks guys.....happy easter!!!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks a lot guys. i think i'll get the fortuner vvti. coz heard a lot of rumors that the d-4d chokes. one more final question if i may, does gas saving devices like khaos really work or do you know other gas saving devices other than khaos and where can i get it. thanks guys.....happy easter!!!
    Sir, you cited above that you want a COMFORTABLE ride. Take the Fortuner out of your list Check the Outlander. I thinks it has the same fuel consumption with the Camry 2.4L.

Or better yet, Sta. Fe CRDi and you will be in love! And since you mentioned comfi and economical and powerful why not add a little luxury and exclusivity when you consider buying a Sta. Fe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    errr... gas saving device? they don't work... period.

if you want to save on fuel, get a SUV with a DIESEL engine (hint: Ford Everest 2.5L Duratorq).

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    well, i like ung powerful engine yet comfi and economical. i heard a lot about sportivo. i think it looks great and muscular. well, what do you think guys.
    maingay siya...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
innova, outlander, adventure or sportivo?