New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hey guys. i'm planning to buy an auv for my family. maybe you can help me in organizing my thoughts in buying one of the ff auv's.
    - innova
    - outlander
    - adventure
    - sportivo

thanks bros...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir,
    for us to help you more. Let us narrow your priorities since the following cars you've mentioned has different kinds of advantages and disadvantages. By the way sir, Outlander isn't an AUV and its a 5 seater only

-drey

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    uu nga po sir iba iba din kc ung category nung mga binanggit nyo na sasakyan:=)

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Depende din yan sa budget mo, pero syempre biased ako sa Outlander
    Last edited by the josh; April 3rd, 2007 at 09:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala ngang categories tsaka purpose...
    pero among the choices:

1. outlander (SUV-type)
    2. innova (AUV-type)
    3. adventure (AUV-type)
    4. sportivo (AUV-type)

kung paghatak and people carrier, adventure ang first choice ko.
    kung everyday drive, outlander ang first choice ko.
    kung provincial trips carrying lots of people, innova first choice ko.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    well, i like ung powerful engine yet comfi and economical. i heard a lot about sportivo. i think it looks great and muscular. well, what do you think guys.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    powerful engine?

well... you can cross the crosswind/sportivo & adventure off your list. both makes less than 100hp.

if you can afford its price, the outgoing outlander (it'll be replaced by the endeavor very soon) is quite good. it has the best ride among your choices simply because it is a crossover compact SUV. power is just adequte.

the innova vvti g variant is the best buy auv / entry-level mpv so far. it has none of the d4d problems that has plagued some units. its power is sufficient for its body. its ride is years ahead of the sportivo & adventure.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I would recommend Adventure coz mine is Adventure 2002 and yet I have not encountered major problem with my engine and to the body as well. Well, it depends on how you maintain the vehicle...Goodluck for whatever brand you choose...prices varies on each brand of vehicle...so it depends on your budget.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    innova na kung gas pero kung diesel, for me okay rin ang d4-d
    solve na daw ang choking eh.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    While checking out the new outlander at the MIAS, I overheard a discussion by a customer and a dealer that the new outlander that was on display was 1.4M

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
innova, outlander, adventure or sportivo?