New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    To all car experts out there. I am 40, female professional about to purchase my first brand new car.I need an expert advise regarding the performance of both cars.Which among the 2 is the better one regarding engine performance. The overall quality.
    I recently read something not good about the diesel engine of innova. I am a practical person nevermind about the looks what is important is the engine and safety.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    innova j saken. mas mura compare sa xti. pero all power na ata ung xti while ung innova j is power steering lang. engine ok naman pareho. advance technology vs proven engine.

mam adventure nalang talaga kunin ninyo. 773k less 73k naka power windows, side mirror at steering na. smoked headlight pa po.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thank you for your advise.I will take into consideration the new adventure.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Innova J.... Get the Innova E A/T if you are the one who will drive it...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mam kung para sayo Avanza or Adventure na lang kunin mo. Ask mo po si Mam Spongee haping-hapi siya sa Avanza niya.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kokey View Post
    Innova J.... Get the Innova E A/T if you are the one who will drive it...
    toyota innova mam mas feminine i drive dami dito sa amin lady driven innova choose E power lock.window,steering wheel na... look beautiful to them carlike to drive pa...latest model i believe no prob na coz mine got no prob...

Innova J vs Crosswind XTi 2007