New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    which to Innova automatic to get Diesel or Gas, and Why?

which is better ?

Pros and Cons?

I think there are more diesel on the road,

Others say that Diesel and Gas are almost the same...
    parang PC and Mac lang ...

Please share your experiences , Thanks !

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Diesel for me! Dahil mas mura diesel price. Hehe! Kaso mahal maintenance ng diesel (based on my experience) kaya I want a gas fed car sa future kaya lang preferred ng family ang diesel kase eh.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Innova E Diesel A/T for me, the J is just too bare besides the fact that it comes in M/T only, the G and the V models are already too expensive and the fact that an Innova is still an AUV at the end of the day, money would be better spent buying a Montero Sport or a Fortuner especually if you are considering the V model.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Coming from G AT VVTI if i would buy again? I'll be getting the E D4D naman.

Ang mura ng diesel! Maintenance? Hindi naman ata nalalayo? Tamang alaga lang talaga para tumagal buhay ng oto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I have Innova G VVTi.. and i would get Innova G VVTi again or Fortuner VVTi.. if you are after riding comfort.. get the gas fed vehicle.. if you are concious about the prices of the fuel.. get diesel..

come to think of it.. gaano mo kadalas gagamitin ang vehicle and compare the price difference of VVTi and D4D Innovas.. gaano mo katagal ma o offset yung 100k o 150k price difference ng VVTi at D4D? Baka bago mo ma offset yun eh plano mo na ulit mag palit ng kotse o kaya baka mag umpisa na wear and tear ng D4D.. ang mahal kaya ng piyesa ng mga bagong diesel engine like injectors, turbo, etc..

i would only consider diesel fed vehicle pag euro 4 na standard ng fuel dito sa atin.. pero right now madumi pa diesel natin kaya pass muna ako sa diesel cars..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For long term ownership, get the diesel. Also, if you always travel loaded, you'd appreciate the torque and thriftiness of the d4d's

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Diesel for me!
    diesel prices are low
    maintenance is expensive it's a crdi base from my d4-d innova
    powerful

kung gas gusto mo
    cheaper maintence
    takaw sa gas
    not that fast but faster compared to the revo and adventure then
    if you want a gas fed MPV get the Fuzion/Zinger

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Innova E Diesel A/T for me, the J is just too bare besides the fact that it comes in M/T only, the G and the V models are already too expensive and the fact that an Innova is still an AUV at the end of the day, money would be better spent buying a Montero Sport or a Fortuner especually if you are considering the V model.
    But considering the innova's riding comfort I wouldn' exchange mine for a montero
    the innova is more spacious and has a bigger interior
    and the innova V captain chair and leather seats is a winner

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    I have Innova G VVTi.. and i would get Innova G VVTi again or Fortuner VVTi.. if you are after riding comfort.. get the gas fed vehicle.. if you are concious about the prices of the fuel.. get diesel..

come to think of it.. gaano mo kadalas gagamitin ang vehicle and compare the price difference of VVTi and D4D Innovas.. gaano mo katagal ma o offset yung 100k o 150k price difference ng VVTi at D4D? Baka bago mo ma offset yun eh plano mo na ulit mag palit ng kotse o kaya baka mag umpisa na wear and tear ng D4D.. ang mahal kaya ng piyesa ng mga bagong diesel engine like injectors, turbo, etc..

i would only consider diesel fed vehicle pag euro 4 na standard ng fuel dito sa atin.. pero right now madumi pa diesel natin kaya pass muna ako sa diesel cars..
    50k lang difference bro. Madali lang mabawi yun

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have two diesel innovas. one is almost 10 years old, with 100K on the odometer. and i have yet to experience the expensive repairs these diesel engines "are notorious for"..
    folks warn of 'em, but just how many actually experience it? and at what mileage? i mean, is this something the owner expects on a regular basis?

and the fuel costs.. the diesel will regularly give you about 30 % more kilometers per peso, than the gas...

riding comfort? it's the same body.. the difference is that the diesel vibrates a little more.. and to me, this vibration thing is palpable only because you are looking for it..

engine performance? i have heard comments from owners, on the gas engine's apparent lack of oomph..
    i have heard of only one complaint against the diesel's performance, and this guy didn't even own one.

good luck.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast